Advanced Riding/Racing schools | GTAMotorcycle.com

Advanced Riding/Racing schools

msatrakkoic

I've been trying to look into what schools are available out there that will help me advance my riding skills and make me a better rider.

I would prefer some sort of racing school for beginners that I can potentially move up through. I did the regular RTI course before getting my m2 and although it was helpful, I feel like I could've learned more. Has anyone had any experience/recommendations with advanced schools?

I'm looking to stay as close to Toronto as possible which is why i don't really know where to start looking.

Thanks for the help

EDIT: Just remembered that FAST was one of the schools I've heard about. SO if anyone has any experience from there that would be great

Last edited:
Racer5 is the inexpensive choice

fast riding school has excellent instructors, many of whom are professional racers.

Google 'twist of the wrist 2 dvd" and watch that. It pretty much picks up where your M1Exit course left off.

I did the phase 1 and 2 of FAST about 10 years ago. Brand new bikes, fantastic instructors and an incredible experience.

Highly recommend it to all my friends who want to start at the track.

Just come for a ride behind me.

Next Rossi guaranteed.

There is a recent experience thread on Racer5 here. I did FAST 1&2 in 2008 and had a good experience, haven't seen a recent thread on it though.

Plus if you've got the cash, you could always go to California Superbike School.

Check out sharpridermotorcycletraining.com.

We teach the Total Control advanced riding course designed by Lee Parks. (based on the book)

http://totalcontroltraining.net

Courses are at the Hershey centre in Mississauga

Thanks everyone! This was a big help. I am super excited to get on the track.

You want to get the most for your money? Take the Total Control Class FIRST, then a track Day. I did and it gave me such a great advantage, I had a lot of the knowledge before hitting the track, and at the track could focus on the track, traffic and such. I did not have to spend my day working on form, trail braking etc.

You want to get the most for your money? Take the Total Control Class FIRST, then a track Day. I did and it gave me such a great advantage, I had a lot of the knowledge before hitting the track, and at the track could focus on the track, traffic and such. I did not have to spend my day working on form, trail braking etc.

+1 to this.

I took total control last year which helped me with body position and slow speed control. Took Racer5 this year and found it to be a great "level up" course from Total Control. My other buddies who only took Racer5, however, got the hang of it quickly without TC.

Back
Top Bottom