Cancer Treatments and Charity.. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cancer Treatments and Charity..

So I was watching this really cool award winning documentary about cancer (can be found here: http://documentarystorm.com/burzynski-cancer-is-serious-business), and knowing the medical field, one part sure made me question.

A part in the movie (28:53 to 31:35), is what made me question - where does all these fund raised for cancer research by citizens go? You go somewhere to donate some cash, who takes it and wheres it put? I personally never participate in these charity events for this very purpose - corruption and lies. I know we have cures out there, but the business model, 'to not allow a cure to be given', due to the massive funds medical corps receive every year and deads help the world according to the psycho's in control makes me wonder why aren't we directly funding some of these guys who are making cures. -_-

Wow i just finished watching this.. The first 30 min is a bit slow but i cant believe what i saw...

Everyone should watch this documentary

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

There is also a part two. Trust me, best direct video showing how HARD the FDA tries to shut you down if you have a way to cure people. And how other Pharma's will try to steal your invention, patent it and sue your socks off eventually if it gets that far lol. Id put a bullet in all them if I was that doctor and I wont even think twice or feel bad about it.

Part Two:
http://vimeo.com/69209285#

Last edited:
There is also a part two. Trust me, best direct video showing how HARD the FDA tries to shut you down if you have a way to cure people. And how other Pharma's will try to steal your invention, patent it and sue your socks off eventually if it gets that far lol. Id put a bullet in all them if I was that doctor and I wont even think twice or feel bad about it.

Part Two:
http://vimeo.com/69209285#

Sorry, that's not correct. I've worked in the business and if you develop something pharma won't pursue then you set up your own company usually if you have the data to back up your claims. The FDA only exists to ensure safety and efficacy of the product and compliance with testing protocols. They analyse all kinds of products including those that are freely available and won't make a profit. Researchers are free to publish their results in peer reviewed journals. Even if big pharma are not interested in a cure (which there's no evidence for either) there's hundreds of biotechs that could get stinking rich selling one.

I see.. you must be one of those who didn't see the video at all, correct?
This is cancer cure development only. Nothing else. Other cures are different stories, but those cures aren't cutting a multi billion dollar system away from the rich. :)

Setup own company and sell a cancer cure that's helping people with REAL data? Yeah right, gluck with that. You come back and tell me how long you'll last as a "business" with that state of mind. Clearly the guy in the video barely got through. The FDA is also run by the same guys who are a virus to society, just like any other crackjack agency - you must be living in fairy land if you think otherwise. FDA allows bodybuilding drugs to be pushed onto people that don't do jack all but harm. They barely ensure the safety of products today, they're just a name thats doing little work for society.

Do yourself a favour and educate yourself with the documentary.

I see.. you must be one of those who didn't see the video at all, correct?
This is cancer cure development only. Nothing else. Other cures are different stories, but those cures aren't cutting a multi billion dollar system away from the rich. :)

Setup own company and sell a cancer cure that's helping people with REAL data? Yeah right, gluck with that. You come back and tell me how long you'll last as a "business" with that state of mind. Clearly the guy in the video barely got through. The FDA is also run by the same guys who are a virus to society, just like any other crackjack agency - you must be living in fairy land if you think otherwise. FDA allows bodybuilding drugs to be pushed onto people that don't do jack all but harm. They barely ensure the safety of products today, they're just a name thats doing little work for society.

Do yourself a favour and educate yourself with the documentary.

Hmm...Ive worked for two big pharma companies and 3 biotech firms, as a consultant for patent agencies for new drugs and done research into new pharmaceuticals on two different continents in three different countries , heading up one research team and now teach about this stuff in a University. One project was neutraceuticals and one firms major compound was actually freely available (use patent vs method of preparation). Yet...I must be living in dreamland. You are correct.

I've seen companies do some very dodgy stuff business wise, but a conspiracy to keep cures away from the general public for cancer is quite insane. I'll give you just one instance of why....current universities are masters of spin...one whiff of something successful and it gets spun out to the media. It brings cash in from alumni....do you think that researchers, who get financing that is essentially no-strings financing from the government, and nothing to do with big pharma, are going to keep quiet if they have a cure for cancer? These people survive on their reputation and some have massive egos, they want that Nobel prize and the universities are eager to tell everyone about it.

second point.....big pharma in some cases are just not interested in certain project areas...this is not a cover up, it's just business. This doesn't mean that all companies couldn't be bothered, there are funding agencies like WHO that fund projects into disease areas for poorer populations, or for important diseases. Private foundations fund other areas. Rich individuals even fund programs (I know of a glaucoma program that was funded by an American millionaire).

There are other points....but I'm not going to go into them.

Summary...theres no global conspiracy to keep cures for cancer away from people. Not everyone is in the pocket of big pharma. If you have any doubt as to why a small biotech company would not jump at the chance to market a cure for a major disease, I suggest YOU educate yourself and look up the company Gilead and Hepatitis C and see the current controversy about how much they are going to charge for their new drug.

Cure for cancer found in Canada:

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=677_1354418535

Big pharma could care less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actually your liver could care less since it's pretty toxic to it and this doesn't work the way you'd like to believe it would.

use the database of publications called Pubmed. It's free, put your search parameter into it and then have a read. Lots of it will be very scientific in nature as these are peer reviewed journals from scientists who do not all work for big pharma and (most, there's a very very few bad apples, the peer review process weeds them out usually) who have no interest in doing anything else apart from publishing facts.

Summary...theres no global conspiracy to keep cures for cancer away from people. Not everyone is in the pocket of big pharma. If you have any doubt as to why a small biotech company would not jump at the chance to market a cure for a major disease, I suggest YOU educate yourself and look up the company Gilead and Hepatitis C and see the current controversy about how much they are going to charge for their new drug.

If a company is publicly traded it has to show a profit to the investors or it will collapse like a house of cards and no research will be done on anything. This is survival, not a conspiracy.

Re Gilead: From Wikipedia

The price of sofosbuvir, quoted in various media sources as $84,000 to $168,000 for a course of treatment in the U.S. and £35,000 for 12 weeks in the UK,[10] has engendered considerable controversy, particularly with respect to accessibility in developing countries.[11][12] However, this is far cheaper than expensive hospitalizations and liver transplants, which cost an average of $577,000.[13]

end quote

Other less expensive options include death and living with Hep while passing it on to others.

Last edited:
^ thanks! my point was that this is a cure marketed by a company and they have priced it at a point where it will be massively profitable for the company. The moral issues about general availability are a separate argument.

a cure for a particular cancer would also be profitable...think about it, unless the source of the cancer can be found there will always be people with cancer looking for a cure.

Why do we allow companies to make profits from providing cures for diseases ?

Why does government not take over and start its own pharma industry?

Why do we regulate the sale of alcohol and tobacco (harmful things). So that government one profits

Is our elected governments first priority not to serve our well being?

How about we privatize the TTC and put all that money and hire new staff for the cure of cancer.

IF you dont see the WHOLE medical industry as the biggest conspiracy and scam ever,, then you have bought into the system and have been complete brainwashed.

Why do we regulate the sale of alcohol and tobacco (harmful things). So that government one profits

How about we privatize the TTC and put all that money and hire new staff for the cure of cancer.

IF you dont see the WHOLE medical industry as the biggest conspiracy and scam ever,, then you have bought into the system and have been complete brainwashed.

Again, not a conspiracy, simply the side effect of living in a capitalist society. Look at India, their laws allow for the sale and manufacture of life saving drugs at prices that ordinary citizens can afford even if that means defying some companies. We don't have that here obviously, but it exists in the world.

I actually agree that there should be a state owned central research arm for pharmaceuticals, but look at the amount of investment the current government puts in to education. Not a lot. It's not going to happen. There's a considerable lobby industry from the pharmaceutical companies but again, this isn't a conspiracy, it's politics. Devious politics but that's all it is.

Doing good purely for the betterment of mankind has rarely been successful. We can preach all we want but without a reward every once in a while we stop caring. Yeah it's too bad when the stakes get as high as they are but if we were all noble we would sell our bikes and give the time and money to helping the less fortunate.

The difference between us little folk and the million a month CEO is a matter of scale. We tend to draw the line separating us from the rich SOBs just a little bit ahead of ourselves and adjust it as needed.

Back
Top Bottom