Goonery in the boonies on a Ninja 250 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Goonery in the boonies on a Ninja 250

LoneRonin

I just had to do it....

[video=youtube;bgazYqpod_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgazYqpod_o#t=39[/video]

The headlight is for your viewing assistance. That there is one worldly Ninja, and like a true ninja loves to operate under the cover of darkness.

I'm sure there is a Harley Sportster owner lurking around who can do this twice as fast, on one wheel, in the dark AND fog, with logging trucks sharing the path with him! :rolleyes:

Headlights were actually great...they just came up ****** on video. I didn't even need highbeam. You guys still get an idea of what you can do with it. I only got stumped literally, at one log crossing...

I swear a deer jumped out there & you couldn't see it

29110048.jpg

2/10

Would not watch again

I've got to figure out if its the angle of camera or just the headlights not showing up on video...that's one thing that sucks about not having a little display screen.

I could see very well, but in the video its as if all you can see is 2 feet in front of you, and you can barely make out the terrain. The point of this video was more to show the type of **** that can be done with this bike. These trails are inaccessible during the day, so it has to be done at night.

I'm sure the original GoPro night time capabilities aren't the best either...

Well let me know the next time you record it. I'll run across in-front of you dressed in a gorilla suit, wearing a tattered and beaten GTAM t-shirt. :pottytrain1:

If the factory worker who made that bike ever saw what you've done with it....

I can't wait for the video of him jumping out of a plane on it. Done just about everything else. :lmao:
That bike belongs in a museum.
(so do you J)

Back
Top Bottom