Rider Hit By U-turner on Bayview by Millwood | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider Hit By U-turner on Bayview by Millwood

rafiki911

Site Supporter
My mom witnessed a motorcyclist getting hit by a u-turner. The rider was heading North bound on Bayview around 1 pm Saturday.

My mom came up to you and told you to call the Police cause it was an illegal u-turn there so the guy can get a ticket. She also gave the driver **** for not helping you lift your bike but was checking for damage on his car.

If you need a witness for a Police report she is more than willing to help. She only left because my niece was with her and told her to go.

Did she get the plate number? Also, she should've left her contact info if she's willing to be a witness.

The fact that she actually stopped to help is a big deal, leaving her information is semantics at this point.

Hopefully the rider got out of this ok.

Did your mom call the police to let them know she witnessed the accident? Every rider isn't on GTAM.

My mom witnessed a motorcyclist getting hit by a u-turner. The rider was heading North bound on Bayview around 1 pm Saturday.

My mom came up to you and told you to call the Police cause it was an illegal u-turn there so the guy can get a ticket. She also gave the driver **** for not helping you lift your bike but was checking for damage on his car.

If you need a witness for a Police report she is more than willing to help. She only left because my niece was with her and told her to go.

Your mum is a top lady!!
icon14.png

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

I called TPS for my mom and they refused to look up if anything had been reported that day at that time and did not want our information. That is why I posted here.

I called TPS for my mom and they refused to look up if anything had been reported that day at that time and did not want our information. That is why I posted here.

That's nuts - good on your mom & you for posting.

I used to think "to protect & to serve"

Yup, cops can be so helpful some times then you get lazy bums like that who are handed information and don't even want to use it.

Back
Top Bottom