2006 honda cbr1000rr - jardine rt-1dual outlet vs arrow maxi race tech slip-on | GTAMotorcycle.com

2006 honda cbr1000rr - jardine rt-1dual outlet vs arrow maxi race tech slip-on

sam101

Hello everyone,

I have a 2006 honda cbr1000rr and looking into putting on a slip-on. I am deciding between the carbon fiber jardine rt-1 dual outlet slip on vs. the titanium arrow maxi race tech with carbon fiber end cap.

Looking for some opinions.

Thank you

From a quality standpoint I'd say Arrow all the way. I've had a couple Jardine's that came on bikes I bought and never liked them (poor construction).

I like the Jardine. Fits well. 2005 cbr1000rr.

XTwmdDSl.jpg

JQotFqC.jpg

so far it seems to be a 50-50. lol

Anyone else with opinions based on what they have heard or from experience.

so far it seems to be a 50-50. lol

Anyone else with opinions based on what they have heard or from experience.

Ditch your current choices and go with a hyperflo

[video=youtube;B18mJWgrNWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B18mJWgrNWU[/video]

Ditch your current choices and go with a hyperflo

[video=youtube;B18mJWgrNWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B18mJWgrNWU[/video]

I was researching last night and actually came across these. They look and sound amazing. Something to consider.

So I think I have decided to drop Jarine and go with either Arrow or Hyperflo. I am not familair with the Hyperflo exhaust but in price they are both on the $800. I know Arrow has a good reputation but not sure of the HYperflo but definately love the look. However quality and sound are a key factor. I know in sound the Hyperflo is better but not sure in performance or quality.

Anyone familar with the Hyperflo that can give me some feedbacks.

1_4.jpg
vs.
product-1000B-1.jpg

I have a titanium arrow with carbon tip on my tiger. It's made really well and I've had riders follow me just to pull alongside and tell me it sounds amazing.

Looks depend on who you ask, however the sound of a hyperflo is something to drool over

Plus the hyperflo comes with signals and plate bracket ;)

I agree with the plate bracket. way to save $. I am just not familiar with the quality. I know Arrow has good reputation but I like the look of the hyperflo but worried what if it is not what i expect.

i like the Arrow better but thats because it reminds me of my akra.
im not really a fan of the look of the dual undertail on the CBR except for Toce.

I agree with the plate bracket. way to save $. I am just not familiar with the quality. I know Arrow has good reputation but I like the look of the hyperflo but worried what if it is not what i expect.

Are you buying to look at it or for the sound?

If its the sound then go hyperflo, if its looks then pick whatever you think looks the best...
But once you hear a hyperflo in person you'll know what im talking about ;)

Are you buying to look at it or for the sound?

If its the sound then go hyperflo, if its looks then pick whatever you think looks the best...
But once you hear a hyperflo in person you'll know what im talking about ;)

I think sound and looks are better, I just don't know about quality and reputation

I think sound and looks are better, I just don't know about quality and reputation

Quit being a teenage highschool drama queen. Nut up, buy both, listen and fap to both, sell the one you don't want for minimal profit.
/Ihave3exhaustsinthegarageforthesamebike

LeBron-James-Smallest-Violin-Gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom