Kraft Dinner | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kraft Dinner

I'd rather eat the cardboard

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Never had KD in my life....am I missing anything awesome??

yduhuqab.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

My boys like it with broccoli. I throw some in the water to boil with the noodles.
I've also tried replacing the milk with sour cream.
As far as $1.50 a box; are you crazy?! Sometimes No Frills has 12- packs on for $6. Buy 'em by the case. Dried pasta and powdered cheese don't have expiry dates imo.
Oh, and in case there's leftovers? Heat it up and dump on some ketchup and Frank's Red Hot.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

KD is good for a quick, cheap meal. But it's not the same as it used to be. Cooks much faster now but the pasta is really mushy. You can't cook it al dente anymore. President's Choice tastes much more like the old KD and that's what I buy now.

KD is good for a quick, cheap meal. But it's not the same as it used to be. Cooks much faster now but the pasta is really mushy. You can't cook it al dente anymore. President's Choice tastes much more like the old KD and that's what I buy now.

I have to disagree, cook it right and it is nice and firm

Takes me a minute to open the box "the right way."

Takes me 3 seconds to hack the top off with a knife.

Guess which I do.

I've always liked the original stuff, but they have a 'hot' version that's better tasting now.

PC mac and cheese and use a little bit of plain yogurt instead of milk and butter..... Mmmmmm

PC mac and cheese and use a little bit of plain yogurt instead of milk and butter..... Mmmmmm

Gotta be healthy when you're eating KD

Back
Top Bottom