Kraft Dinner | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kraft Dinner

Do grown men eat that?

I use my teeth. Try it...

Gf can do it with her nails no problem. I always ragequit and tear the box.

Right down the centre.

Modern manufacturing hath wrought food packaging challenges hunters and gatherers of yore could never appreciate.

Do grown men eat that?

Yes, we do. Also the same fine cuisine served the day my Dad and I got the XR80 running after a top end overhaul, about 27 years ago.

I cut the perforated lines with a knife and get a clean 'box top' every time.

Last edited:
Maybe it's just us Gen X'ers.

"If I had a million dollars
We wouldn’t have to eat Kraft dinner
But we would eat Kraft dinner

Of course we would, we’d just eat more"

Barenaked Ladies.

Never had KD in my life....am I missing anything awesome??

Bah! Spice it up a little. Throw some salsa in there, hot dogs(or tuna for you strange fish eaters), hot sauce. KD is a good basic meal you can make and not burn down the house.

If you haven't tried KD, give it a go. I think the box is around $1.50ish? For a cost that low why not try it out? I'm sure you'll try a new restaurant and pay more than that for a plate of food you might completely hate.

I make it for my son and no I can't open the damn thing if my life depended on it... And yes I have a spoonful or 2 or 3 don't judge me it brings back memories to my poor college days... LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Yes, we do. Also the same fine cuisine served the day my Dad and I got the XR80 running after a top end overhaul, about 27 years ago.

I cut the perforated lines with a knife and get a clean 'box top' every time.

the box doesnt suggest a knife. ....

and ive never said anything about eating it..... yet....lol

You'd figure KD would be more popular here, consider the number of people that race out of their own pocket

Back
Top Bottom