How many km on your bike this season? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How many km on your bike this season?

Brand new bike picked up mid-late April. I don't get the opportunity to ride as much as I'd like so I'm just over 2300km so far. Hope to get at least 5000km in before the end of the season... Need to get in some longer, more adventurous rides.

Sadly only about 3,00 Km this year but then my bike has been out of service since my accident in mid Jun. Parts are on back order should have it back by 3rd if not last week of July.

Ironically dealership already has had the insurance cheque for almost 10 days...lol Of course they can't cash it till I sign off on it when bike is returned.

So far 700km since I started riding at the beginning of the month. Hopefully will see much more as I start to do the commute to Toronto on the bike.

sell your bike poser, laps around timmies dont count
but I was holding a donut as well, that must count for something

On a serious note, wanna ride to Indianapolis next month for motogp

Brand new ninja - Put just under 4k on the clock right up until some lady decided she "hates bikers" and rammed me with her car at 90. Some people..:angry7:

Brand new ninja - Put just under 4k on the clock right up until some lady decided she "hates bikers" and rammed me with her car at 90. Some people..:angry7:
Did she get arrested? Were you ok?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

but I was holding a donut as well, that must count for something

On a serious note, wanna ride to Indianapolis next month for motogp

Are tickets available still for motogp? I'd put the miles on to ride there for sure

My answer: not enough. And I think that would be answer no matter how many KMs I racked up! =s

5,000 km so far, goal is usually met at about 10,000.

Did she get arrested? Were you ok?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I was fine, the way she hit me put most of the impact into the bike. She was given careless driving and a summons, so she will have to take it up with the judge but I was wearing a Go Pro at the time so the chances of her getting out of that are pretty slim. Some real crazies out there.

Back
Top Bottom