Car Speedometer Problem | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car Speedometer Problem

DoomedSince78

Site Supporter
Hey just curious if anyone else has encountered this problem, car is under warranty but the dealer cant seem to figure out how to fix it... I'm just going to keep bringing it in to get fixed every time is happens and hopefully they just replace whatever it is they should replace.

2013 Chrysler 200 3.5L V6

[video=youtube;M8CSftem-80]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=M8CSftem-80[/video]

Chrysler cars are equipped with a self-destruct odometer countdown sequence once they reach 122km/h, they know how bad their cars are.

Let it explode, claim insurance, get a euro one.

Last edited:
Just ask for a new cluster unit. It will most likely invole a fight, but with any Chrysler stuff that is just how it is.

나의 SGH-M919V 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I still have the sales guy's contact info so I am going to send it to him again. Oh I will put up a fight to get them to change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

If your dealer is unable or unwilling to fix your issue ask to get in contact with the district service manager. You can also contact the Chrysler customer care number and contact them through that.

My old Chev pick up did this they put a new cluster in for free at 150000km after I complained to gm corporate.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

**** the sales guy. Bring it in to the service department and plainly spell the issue out to the service writer. Make sure he puts everything you say on the work order. Then, call Chrysler Canada Customer Service and get a response number. CCCS will do the rest of the work for you concerning district manager. If it doesn't get resolved in 4 service department visits file for arbitration with CAMVAP. That will get Chrysler's attention real fast and they will bend over backwards to prevent it from proceeding under arbitration. Ask me how I know this.

**** the sales guy. Bring it in to the service department and plainly spell the issue out to the service writer. Make sure he puts everything you say on the work order. Then, call Chrysler Canada Customer Service and get a response number. CCCS will do the rest of the work for you concerning district manager. If it doesn't get resolved in 4 service department visits file for arbitration with CAMVAP. That will get Chrysler's attention real fast and they will bend over backwards to prevent it from proceeding under arbitration. Ask me how I know this.

How do you know this ??? I have to ask

I have brought it to the service manager and explained everything and still nothing, left numerous messages and never got a call back only from the sales guy. Problem went away for about a month and now it's back, it's going in tomorrow that's for sure and I will do everything you mentioned. Thanks for the info much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I went through the arbitration process for my Jeep. It's one of the reasons I'll never by a Chrysler product again.

Back
Top Bottom