if you have a sportbike and want insurance... | GTAMotorcycle.com

if you have a sportbike and want insurance...

motoride777

is statefarm the only insurer that insures sportbikes? i.e. ducati 899, 1199 and etc. seems like other places either blacklist all sportbikes or charge a lot extra for them.

thanks.

1199 was not insurable by td at least last year.

I've shopped around quite a bit for my zx-14, and Statefarm is by far the cheapest option. Most other companies won't touch it, and those who will want 2-3 times as much as Statefarm.

That said, my car and home insurance are more expensive with Statefarm than they have been with any previous insurer (and that's with no claims, accident free, no tickets, and their loyalty reductions).

I've shopped around quite a bit for my zx-14, and Statefarm is by far the cheapest option. Most other companies won't touch it, and those who will want 2-3 times as much as Statefarm.

That said, my car and home insurance are more expensive with Statefarm than they have been with any previous insurer (and that's with no claims, accident free, no tickets, and their loyalty reductions).

Same here, bike is super cheap but car insurance was through the roof with State Farm, I was like WTF are you guys smoking, so I am staying with Bel Air Direct... LOL

Same here, bike is super cheap but car insurance was through the roof with State Farm, I was like WTF are you guys smoking, so I am staying with Bel Air Direct... LOL

Ditto, SF wanted $185/month for my car and I shopped around and found the same full coverage with accident forgiveness for $86/month. Definitely didn't justify the $50/month decrease in motorcycle insurance on their multi-vehicle discount.

I might be able to find something if you meet the following criteria:

SS motorcycle 999cc or less, over 25 years old, have had your M2 over 6 years (no exceptions), Riders Training Certificate, no convictions or motorcycle accidents.

You can contact me at cvincent@csib.org

Maybe I should rephrase for clarification, you need to have a motorcycle license for 6+ years counting from the date you obtained your M2 license not M1

Back
Top Bottom