So annoying to sell Bikes these days | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

So annoying to sell Bikes these days

been there, exactly the same crap coffee.

My apologies. I don't have a fancy palate, most all coffee tastes like adult beverage to me. I was referring to the over all dining experience including counter, fully rotating 360 deg. bar stools, donuts the size of small cakes etc. Only thing missing is overflowing ashtrays. Again, my apologies.

My apologies. I don't have a fancy palate, most all coffee tastes like adult beverage to me. I was referring to the over all dining experience including counter, fully rotating 360 deg. bar stools, donuts the size of small cakes etc. Only thing missing is overflowing ashtrays. Again, my apologies.

oh yeah, it's old school and original.

But, when TH wanted to celebrate a recent anniversary, they chose a place in Toronto because Hamilton doesn't matter.
The original shops are "Tim Horton's", which was changed to Tim Hortons later.

But despite the myths, this is now just another US fast food company, headquartered in the US, serving unhealthy over-processed stuff.

Mike Myers paid homage to to Tim Horton with the "Stan Mikita Donuts" shop in Wayne's World.

It's disgusting is what it is, all these franchises. You would figger that would make things more efficient and transferring good value to the consumer. Why did I ever think that? It's exactly the opposite and we accept it for some odd reason. Next time you're in Hamilton please try The Bonanza Bakery on Murray St. The value is unbelievable and I know they're making money.

It's disgusting is what it is, all these franchises. You would figger that would make things more efficient and transferring good value to the consumer. Why did I ever think that? It's exactly the opposite and we accept it for some odd reason. Next time you're in Hamilton please try The Bonanza Bakery on Murray St. The value is unbelievable and I know they're making money.

The best possible coffee in Ontario is the Cafe Domestique in Dundas, right next to the Starbucks, and no one gives a f-ck. The owner was in Toronto, where he won awards for the best cuppa.
It's the hangout of cyclists, which might make some bikers squeamish.

People like consistency and cheap, not actual quality. That's why Dollar stores are doing so well.

The best possible coffee in Ontario is the Cafe Domestique in Dundas, right next to the Starbucks, and no one gives a f-ck. The owner was in Toronto, where he won awards for the best cuppa.

I'll try it. But if it's not the best coffee in Ontario as I judge it, you will owe me for the cost of that coffee.

Adult beverage? Do you ask for whisky straight up, served in a dirty glass?

I think most adults would get the one they like if given the choice.

And that old Timmies is just an old run down Horton's. Nothing more.

Adult beverage? Do you ask for whisky straight up, served in a dirty glass?

I think most adults would get the one they like if given the choice.

And that old Timmies is just an old run down Horton's. Nothing more.

(1) Adult meaning sitting at the grown ups table.

(2) Sure

(3) Oh, is it?

post-41475-iron-man-how-about-that-gif-Im-Y4BG.gif

ambush

the shadow is a v2
the nighthawk is an inline four.

2 x 750 cc = 45 hp
4 x 750 cc = 75 hp

???

i'd say the new engines better.

WTF!!!
the V twin has 2 cylinders displacing about 375cc each where as the inline 4 has 4 cylinders each about 187cc

Back to the original question I recently turned down buying a bike because it had too FEW miles for it's age. I want to buy a bike that's been used some not one that has been sitting in a garage with all the seals and what not drying from lack of use.

Last edited:
WTF!!!
the V twin has 2 cylinders displacing about 375cc each where as the inline 4 has 4 cylinders each about 187cc
I'm hoping dasiffy was trolling.

(1) Adult meaning sitting at the grown ups table.
:confused: I have no idea what you are talking about.

:confused: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe generational, maybe cultural. Somebody mentioned alcohol in reference to adult beverage. I believe adult beverage includes beverages kids don't normally drink, like coffee. After church lunch seating always split along age lines. Kids tables and adult tables. Coffee was never served at the kids tables.

Maybe generational, maybe cultural. Somebody mentioned alcohol in reference to adult beverage. I believe adult beverage includes beverages kids don't normally drink, like coffee. After church lunch seating always split along age lines. Kids tables and adult tables. Coffee was never served at the kids tables.

Oh I see. I never thought of coffee as an adult beverage since as soon as I hit grade 9 (14) everyone was drinking it. I don't consider 14 year olds to be adults.

Oh I see. I never thought of coffee as an adult beverage since as soon as I hit grade 9 (14) everyone was drinking it. I don't consider 14 year olds to be adults.

Well, there you go. I didn't take into account the vast cultural differences in this great country. My bad.

Back
Top Bottom