So annoying to sell Bikes these days

yes. i skipped a step...

2010 honda shadow
2 x 750 cc = 1500 cc
1500 cc ÷ 45 hp = 33 cc / 1 hp

1992 honda cb 750
4 x 750 cc = 3000 cc
3000 cc ÷ 75 hp = 40 cc / 1 hp

in other words the v2 only needs 33 cc to make one hp were as the old i4 needs 40

I sense you're being serious.

Total displacement for both engines is only 750cc. Actually the CB750 is 739cc and the VT750 is 745cc. You are multiplying when you need to be dividing.

739cc / 4 = 184.75cc

745cc / 2 = 372.55cc

Note that the calculation of the specific output of any engine does not take into account how many cylinders it has

I liked his answer better.

Hayabusa (GSXR1300) = 4 x 1300 cc = 5200 cc (5.2L)

Suzuki Corvette Big Block displacement!

That's wrong too but I get where you're coming from.

What's the least amount of mileage an insurance company asks you will ride on a non vintage bike? 5000km/season? They probably see all the low mileage CBR125R and think that every bike is as quickly discarded.

What the **** is going on in here!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time, you think you have seen it all, someone shows up and proves you wrong. That's what has just happened .... this board does it more often than any other place I have been part of. It's simply a priceless place ... LOL

Last edited:
What the **** is going on in here!?

It's best described in this photo, then it will be obvious.

tbY7eFA.jpg

Back to the OP...this is not new.

Buyer: I want a new bike like off the showroom for no monies.

Seller: I want to ride my bike for a couple of years, F-ck it up, get back all my monies. I'll take blurry picture in the dark and not spell anything correctly in the ad, then post it under "Wanted".

Most 250 and 125 get mileage by going to tim horton's.

Um, no.

250's and 125's aren't cool enough for posing at Tim's. Also, do people actually buy stuff at Tim's when they go to pose? Cuz their coffee is terrible.

Um, no.

250's and 125's aren't cool enough for posing at Tim's. Also, do people actually buy stuff at Tim's when they go to pose? Cuz their coffee is terrible.

Fightin' words...Tim's "coffee" is for people who don't like coffee, that's why they sugar it up and water it down with a double-double. People drink Tim's because it's cheap. The actual coffee they use is the cheapest robusto beans on the market.

Small bike riders typically commute to get the miles up, and for younger riders, their primary transport in good months.

tim hortons isn't cheap. it's convenient. convenient sh*t.
mcdonalds is cheaper and better.

McDonalds is way better than Tim's. The taste is usually not fully burnt either, as it usually is at the Tim's near my house. In a pinch I would pick McD's.

EDIT: I agree that selling bikes these days is annoying.

Its because their buddies that all hang out at timmies probably blew their engines at 5K due to no maintanence, excessive revving, horrible skills, etc and they blamed it on high mileage instead of saying I have no idea what I am doing.

tim hortons isn't cheap. it's convenient. convenient sh*t.
mcdonalds is cheaper and better.

Tims has been in steady decline since he barrel rolled his Pantera down the Queens hiway. If you want to experience Tim Hortons circa 1969 go to Grandads Burlington St. and James St. N. Hamilton. No joke.

Is selling a bike annoying? I believe it can be.

Back
Top Bottom