July 11th GBR, I lost... | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 11th GBR, I lost...

one of the ones we found had a huge air bubble in master...the other had pads so glazed they turned blue and shone like a mirror.

Anyone getting head shake out of big daddy onto the drag strip straight may also experience a momentary brake loss going into OMG because the caliper pistons and pads shook away from the rotor. This happened to me several times

Anyone getting head shake out of big daddy onto the drag strip straight may also experience a momentary brake loss going into OMG because the caliper pistons and pads shook away from the rotor. This happened to me several times

I was thinking this too.

I opted for surgery and had it plated yesterday. Good times. I wanted it to heal right and strong. Also cuts recovery time in half :)

My advice would be to take the sling off for short periods as soon as you're able (a few days after surgery for me) just to keep your arm moving so you don't lose much strength or range of motion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doc said I can remove it once a day to shower and stretch (starting tomorrow), but only straight down and wrist rotations. I was hoping for more but I guess he knows best. Last week before the surgery I was moving it as much as I could so hopefully that helped.

Doc said I can remove it once a day to shower and stretch (starting tomorrow), but only straight down and wrist rotations. I was hoping for more but I guess he knows best. Last week before the surgery I was moving it as much as I could so hopefully that helped.

Consult a physio soon. When I knocked my shoulder out, doc said immobilized for months. My shoulder blade froze in position and I couldn't raise my arm above my shoulder. Physio said I should have started physio immediately. I know and trust both the doctor and physio and they gave completely different answers, the correct approach is probably somewhere in the middle.

Yeah, I see the doc for follow-up next week so I'll ask about physio and I'm sure I'll be starting.

Back
Top Bottom