July 11th GBR, I lost... | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 11th GBR, I lost...

doozerdave

Site Supporter
Got taken out in turn 4, broken collar bone. :( I saw his front wheel, then saw it tuck on the turtle, heard scraping, said "oh f'k...", then was airborne.

Got taken out in turn 4, broken collar bone. :( I saw his front wheel, then saw it tuck on the turtle, heard scraping, said "oh f'k...", then was airborne.

Oh man.. that sucks...
But on the bright side you now get to put a "Kohlarbonez" sticker on your bike too. :)

Oh crap. That sucks. Just sent u a message asking how the day was. Nevermind then. Gws buddy, if u need anything let me know (bike or body related).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tail and pipe are a mess, but I think the rest is more or less okay. Hopefully the engine mounts are okay, one slider took a beating. It wont have sliders after this.

Thanks guys. I'm on the protein, zinc and vitamin C. Hopefully I'll heal fast, but I doubt Ill fix the track bike until winter.

subframe still looked straight, some of the wiring and controls will need some help, a slip on and a few bits and pieces. Just glad everyone is ok.

Ah damn, I was there today racing and I hear that you got taken out... Thanks for posting because it sounded like you were taken down hard.

Glad you are ok buddy

Sorry to here dave, heal fast. Hope it doesn't hurt to laugh. But now you can put on a quieter can and ride safer tracks like bogie. Lol.

Last edited:
Sorry to here dave, heal fast. Hope it doesn't hurt to laugh. But now you can put on a quieter can and ride safer tracks like bogie. Lol.

Exactly what we are thinking :) Maybe do fewer but higher quality track days.

Ah damn, I was there today racing and I hear that you got taken out... Thanks for posting because it sounded like you were taken down hard.

Glad you are ok buddy

Thanks, yeah it was pretty awesome. I was flying through the air and took a wicked tumble...

Thanks, yeah it was pretty awesome. I was flying through the air and took a wicked tumble...
**** can happen at every track, hope to see you out riding somewhere this year.

I won't be at the track again this year, can't afford to fix my bike until winter. I'll be out dirt and street riding for sure.

****** news Dave

have a speedy recovery man!

I was really looking forward to me chasing you around the track this year

LOL... yeah, me too. Now you have more time to practise before next year ;)

Back
Top Bottom