Rider down, Jarvis/Wellesley , July 11th | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rider down, Jarvis/Wellesley , July 11th

puttockc

Jarvis/ Wellesley

Car U-turned in front

Just got out of the hospital. Still bleeding pretty bad from a couple punctures, Got broken bones in hand and more

Haven't even looked at the bike

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged peopleImageUploadedByTapatalk1405170700.844049.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear. Glad you are out of the hospital. GWS.

Someone u turned in front of me on College St. long ago, ended up high siding with a broken collar bone among other injuries. So I know the feeling...

Eek! Cool ray, not a cool situation. I hope the driver got charged and learned a serious lesson.

GWS dude.

GWS and take care of those injuries. Trust me as I learned from my collision last month at first injuries don't seem that bad but it can take a few days for you to feel and notice everything.

Car driver charged with start from stop position not safety

I was found 100% not at fault. By both the police and my insurance

I don't think I can ride with my hand in a cast like this
Besides my bike is totaled
Just funny because this is stressful and I like to get rid of stress by riding

The replacement bikes I'm considering for 90% city use and then some highway when I go see my family or go for rides

Drz400sm
Sv650 (I'm used to vtwins)
Ninja 650
599 hornet

Any thoughts?

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

You should look at this as a glass half full. Could had been a lot worse for you.
Have a quick recovery and don't hold up on the bike you always dreamed of - get it. YOLO.

GWS puttockc! I live around the corner and ride in that neighborhood. People downtown are absolute ****ing pancakes. Quick recovery!

They appraised my bike under a thousand! Wtf! Gonna fight it

Glad you're okay. That said, I'm amazed that you were insured for collision on a 24yo bike.

Bluebooktrader says:

Retail Low: $1,040 Retail High: $1,352

puttockc, save/print this ad. You can use it when you speak to your insurance company regarding their appraisal.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-bikes/...gas/603450144?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Date Listed17-Jun-14
Price$1,800.00
AddressMississauga, ON L4Y 2W2
View map

Make Honda
Model Other
For Sale By Owner
Colour White
Engine Displacement (cc) 250
Kilometers 24000
Year 1990

1990 Honda VTR 250 Runs great. cheap on insurance and gas. great for city or hwy low km's 24K very nice clean shape well taken care of. I believe out performs the newer 250's CBR 250 Ninja 250, ex250

serious inquires only no online payments no offers though email or text come see the bike make an offer with cash. all low ballers and scams will be ignored.

That sucks, you are a true rider, not quitting after an accident like that, hope you Get well soon :)

They appraised my bike under a thousand! Wtf! Gonna fight it

If people don't challenge/fight the initial valuation, then the adjuster is rated poorly as they are obviously offering too much...

Back
Top Bottom