Muslim Motorcyclists GTA | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muslim Motorcyclists GTA

People who feel excluded from the group need not apply. It's not a debate; its the organizing of a ride. it's also no different from the various Christian rides, ex-pat Brit rides, Maritimer rides, cruiser rides, vintage bike rides, Euro bike rides, and the like that I've seen around. No one seems to make much of a fuss about them so if this thread doesn't apply to you, I suggest that you move along.
Come out and ride with us.. you may not know it but we do ride with you....

So dont join...the title is clear enuff its a Muslim friendly group... you are welcome to join but if your version of multiculturalism is for everyone else to bend over for u.. than on that basis.. as a human being I would be offended by your presence in ANY group

Last edited:
By your logic.. forget this group.. you would be kicking out muslims or any ppl who practice their religion out the group(s).... that is the main purpose**** we dont want to hassle ourselves or our friends***... if you are not bothered by halal food.. join.. if you are interested in a well mannered environment please join... if you are interested in respect please please join...

Please take a moment to be honest to yourself.. WHAT IS YOUR OBJECTION?

Do you object to a muslim friendly group or do you object to muslims... Either way solutions simple... stop bothering yourself with the affairs of muslims...

You CHOSE to comment in this thread... no one held a gun to your head to do so...you chose to get involved..

If you choose to be considerate please join... the title does not say muslims only group... it say...MUSLIM...MOTORCYCLISTS... TAKE THE HINT.. A COMBINATION OF THE TWO... NOT EITHER/OR...

Last edited:
This was an invitation.. actual group which is on another platform has been inclusive from the very start
OP is actually inquiring if any such thing exists.. check the op

Last edited:
there was only one comment in this thread that was offensive/radical, and I responded to it, the rest whatever who cares start you own group ride

Gat damn people actually have issues with this? It's a free country, if they want to organize a ride with like-minded people (whether it be religion or something else) then I don't understand what the fuss is all about. Ok, there's a sense of exclusivity to it, so what? I don't understand the sense of entitlement that they need to bend over just because some feel excluded.

No kidding. There's ducati only rides. Mv owners rides... and what that's ok because they don't mention religion? Get over it already. Don't like it don't go or don't post but stfu already.

so far we are too small to do a track day by ourselves..possibly in early sept as season ends..

riders choice event@ mosport may be a possibility

:lmao:

:lmao:

When / where are these track days?

ps can i come? :)

Last edited:
Bumpa bumpa bump

Believe their is an established group now, interested parties should pm following members

sheh_umsc

Last edited:
Bumpa bumpa bump

Believe their is an established group now, interested parties should pm following members

sheh_umsc

Is there a Facebook/whatsapp group? I'd like to introduce my friends to it.

...and wow...what the heck happened Page 3 onwards? Geezurs lmao

Back
Top Bottom