Muslim Motorcyclists GTA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Muslim Motorcyclists GTA

Why not use group me similar to what's app but optimized for group use

Already in use by some private groups formed through gtam

Assalam-o-Allykum!

Good to see this group. I've been riding to ISNA for taraveeh everynight. Makes it more fun:)

We should definitely do a group ride.

Are we doing a WhatsApp group or GroupMe? I haven't used GroupMe before. MeetUp would be another good way to organize.

walaikum salaam blue..

yes we first started a whatsapp group.. but it seems group me seems to be working better for group use... either way we currently have both... personally i prefer group me for group use... very easy while whatsapp seem to be lagging behind in certain areas in my opinion...try it its free and yo don't have to pay anything.. lol.. looking forward to meeting ya brotha

Lots of interest in the Groupme from Bros/Sistas(?) around GTA about 18 members so far. Tentative meet and greet will be this Saturday July 19, 6:00am (after Fajr) Location to be announced. Please message me for details or questions. Or join the via Groupme and introduce yourself, works on most smartphones or desktops.

Last edited:
Where is the East end (Scarborough, Durham) representation? We got a whole bunch of West enders (Mississauga). Meet and greet and a short ride will be this Saturday July 19, 5:30am (after Fajr).

Last edited:
The first ever Muslim Riders Network (GTA) Meet & Greet will be happening this Saturday July 19, 2014 @ 6:00 a.m. (After Fajr). Where? North Parking lot of the Sears Outlet (2200 Islington Ave, Rexdale, ON M9W 3W4). Actual intersection is Rexdale Blvd and Bergamot Ave. This will be followed by our inaugural ride to Belfountain, Forks of the Credit and the Cheltenham Badlands (~ 2 hours).

We have tried to make it a central location so all can attend and moved the time up so everybody can make it.
Any questions please contact myself. We have a variety of riders both beginners and veterans.
Hope to see you all there, inshallah.

Last edited:
we do track days too... NSA is Formally invited as long as they pass track inspections..no cheating.. no crazy fuel maps***... imagine the awesome footage we could get of their go pro's..

Back
Top Bottom