Should i trade my bike in? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Should i trade my bike in?

VFR 800? With resprung forks and a 929 shock swap out back, they ride really nice and have power everywhere :)

[video=youtube;_1kK3ylKa6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1kK3ylKa6c[/video]

Crashing or getting dirty are one of the main pitfalls of off road riding. Also falling into pits should be avoided. Time to get back on the pavement where that never happens.

Not wanting to crash it I get. But not getting it dirty? For realz?

You might regret the SS riding position.

KLR might not be the right bike for you, what type of riding do you do? If it's never going to see dirt, might not be the right tool for the job. If you find it uncomfortable, you might not find a SS comfortable either though. Get on some demo day rides if you can, get a better feel for a bunch of bikes, it'll get expensive constantly trading up/down.

I really wanted a CBR600RRA, but after spending some time on one (multiple times), the riding position wasn't for me if I planned on being out over an hour or so, which 9 times out of 10 is the case. Ended up on a 2014 CBR650F -- Slightly less power but still more than enough for the streets, with riding ergos closer to my old CBR250RA than a 600 or 1K SS.

Also consider the Ninja 650. really comfy riding position.

But I think you may change your mind if it's only cosmetic... think about jumping the curb to get out of a jammed parking lot where your 2 buddies will be sweating, etc.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom