Cornerstone Insurance Brokers | GTAMotorcycle.com

Cornerstone Insurance Brokers

Carlos Vincent

Hello everyone from the GTAM,
I'm a new Insurance Advisor at Cornerstone Insurance Brokerage and have 12 years of experience has a broker.
If there is one thing I have learned is how difficult it is to get insurance when things haven't worked out in your favour in the last couple of years, it can be quite overwhelming. Motorcycle Insurance is a challenge and it can be frustrating for new and experienced riders.
I deal with 2 companies that offer competitive rates for all types of riders and motorcycles, unfortunately Super Sport bikes are mostly on the red list for insurance companies, the only one I deal with for those types of bikes is Facility insurance.

Any one interested in a quote please contact me via email and I will reply back same day as long as I get the email during business hours. Here is my contact info 1-800-461-4286 ext# 167 or cvincent@csib.org. Carlos

Last edited:
I just had a meeting with one of my carriers and they want to get back in the business of insuring motorcycles.
They are being very aggressive with their rates on SS motorcycles, however you do have to meet certain criteria.

You have to meet the following criteria:

SS motorcycle has to be less or 999cc, over 25 years old, have had your M2 over 6 years (no exceptions), Riders Training Certificate, no convictions or motorcycle accidents.

I did a dummy quote using a Toronto postal code M6P-3X9

2013 Honda CBR1000RRA liability coverage only $1737 - Full coverage with $500 deductibles $2433

Any other motorcycle you need to have the M2 for a minimum of 4 complete years (no exceptions) Riders Training Certificate, no convictions or motorcycle accidents.

If you have any questions please let me know
Carlos

Last edited:
Too little, too late. Was with them since they bought Jerry Kaspard's book of customers. One negative experience and regularly increasing rates made me shop around.

Best of luck to you going forward

Too little, too late. Was with them since they bought Jerry Kaspard's book of customers. One negative experience and regularly increasing rates made me shop around.

Best of luck to you going forward

All I can do is apologise for such a negative experience you had, I'm not familiar with what happend, however I know things could have been turned around into a positive experience.
I hope one day you will give us a chance to make things right.

Carlos

Back
Top Bottom