Smp July 18 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Smp July 18

daisoman

Site Supporter
Anyone doing this track day?

It's combined with RACE practice. What's the atmosphere like? I'm not slow(not fast either) but I don't want to get in the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm trying to be there.

You'll be fine, they don't combine the "track day" group with the racers and there usually isn't too many people in the group.

Do they still run 3 groups or 4(forth being the racers)?

Hey, I called them. The session time is still the same but there are more than 3 groups for sure. She said because of that you might have less track time than a normal track day but on a normal track day most riders tire out near the end anyway.

Last edited:
Wtf? Really. I might go on the 17th then with RC

Wtf? Really. I might go on the 17th then with RC

It's a race practice, so ya really. They're may be less groups I don't know but I usually get more than enough track time and end up skipping a session or two throughout the day.

So 15-20 min sessions still?

I was there on June 27 for a Race/Lapping day. There were 5 groups doing 15 min sessions. It felt like a lot of waiting around. There wasn't a rider's meeting, so the track opened at 0845 for the Track Day bikes. There were only about 10 bikes lapping, so that was nice.

It was nice to watch the pros go fast specially the girls... makes you wanna ride like a girl.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I was there on June 27 for a Race/Lapping day. There were 5 groups doing 15 min sessions. It felt like a lot of waiting around. There wasn't a rider's meeting, so the track opened at 0845 for the Track Day bikes. There were only about 10 bikes lapping, so that was nice.

It was nice to watch the pros go fast specially the girls... makes you wanna ride like a girl.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Ya that's my problem. All said and done ill be spending almost $300. I'm trying to get as much track time as possible.

You are correct tho. I went to a soar/race event. It was very fun to watch them do their thing.

Back
Top Bottom