Where can I get my bike safetied in Hamilton other than Sturgess | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where can I get my bike safetied in Hamilton other than Sturgess

Why do you want to find someone to look the other way and safety your bike when it has serious and dangerous defects that could result in you crashing and dying.

There is a reason why reputable shops won't safety a bike like that.

Dundas Canadian Tire can/will do it if a m/c tech is on duty. Call a head.

EDIT THIS THREAD: Where can I get a safety where they won't find things wrong even if there are things wrong, lol.....go to crappy tire. It's a real shame that you can't figure out that these guys are doing right by you by telling you the truth about what your bike needs not just for certification, BUT YOUR OWN SAFETY.

the safety check came into being so people STOP licensing unfit vehicles, crashing into other vehicles and hitting trees on lawns and messing up other peoples day. Dudes get mickey mouse certs, fall in a ditch, have a $40,000. hospital stay and my insurance rates go up. Why cost me more money? we've never even met.

The "safety check" is a check to see if a vehicle is safe to operate. I believe it's done in a point form fashion where each government mandated item will be checked off when deemed safe. Simple but effect. A case for economic spin off can be made with or without implementation of this clever scheme. Either way, money never stops flowing. It's the way of the future.:thumbup:

Glendale motors, Wilson St. In Ancaster.

But, if you need head bearings and swing arm bearings, you need to replace them, that bike is dangerous.

the safety check came into being so people STOP licensing unfit vehicles, crashing into other vehicles and hitting trees on lawns and messing up other peoples day. Dudes get mickey mouse certs, fall in a ditch, have a $40,000. hospital stay and my insurance rates go up. Why cost me more money? we've never even met.

If that were even close to true, you could sue the shop that issued the certification. They are liable.

Glendale in Ancaster or 9731 Mechanical at 9731 Dickenson Road in Mount Hope.
I've done business with both and fine them to be equally fair.

If that were even close to true, you could sue the shop that issued the certification. They are liable.

why do you think real shops have fairly high standards? Garages and techs have been on the wrong end of lawsuits, when a suit is filed everybody is named a co defendant. They are liable.

Back
Top Bottom