New to GTAM | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to GTAM

Joe Bass

*probably eating right now*
Site Supporter
Hello everyone! New to the forum but been riding for 4 years. But been wanting to ride for the last 30.
I'm in Vaughan and just really ride to work and back; having a 10 year old & 2 year old seem to cut down on cruising time.
I plan on doing my M2 exit next summer.
I ride a 1998 Honda Shadow 750 ACE. It's basically looks like the bike I always pictured I would ride, so I'm very happy with it.
Just wanted to say hi, and mention that I've already read loads of great tips.
Glad to be here!
uzegyzu7

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome. It's a good pic, the bike is a little more beat up than you can tell in the picture. But it suits me and my personality.

Welcome.

LOVE your bike!

Thanks. You have a picture of your new ride?
And if you are going to sell the 250, I might have someone who would be interested.

Thanks to everyone for the greetings and making me feel welcome. I think I'm gonna like it here! ?

Thanks. You have a picture of your new ride?
And if you are going to sell the 250, I might have someone who would be interested.

I can't seem to attach the pic because the file is too big... :( I'll figure it out eventually.

The gamma is going back to the friend who loaned it to me until I could get my new one. It's her first baby and when her son is old enough it's his :)

Back
Top Bottom