Dummy drives 44 km the wrong way on 401/403 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dummy drives 44 km the wrong way on 401/403

Paul1000RR

Banned
Site Supporter
He's from Hamilton. ... give him a break :lmao:

So they'll chase a speeder for a ticket instantly, block roads etc if necessary but you can drive 44 km in the wrong direction on a multi lane highway. Noted.

Also noteworthy was squat of charges. That should be some serious jail time. He could have killed innocent people

Seems almost impossible to go 44kms the wrong way without crashing.

Mad respect.

Maybe not.

I hope the guy recorded it.

There's been a real push to convert one way roads to two way over the last few years. Overall it went fairly smooth but there's always the odd hiccup.

So they'll chase a speeder for a ticket instantly, block roads etc if necessary but you can drive 44 km in the wrong direction on a multi lane highway. Noted.

Also noteworthy was squat of charges. That should be some serious jail time. He could have killed innocent people

Maybe he has friends in high places?

It says near the bottom he got hit with dangerous driving and a court summons. Plot twist had it been a bike I'm sure it would have been a 172 :p

Makes me wonder if, while driving in one-way-central, i.e. Hamilton, if he just drives where he wants to drive.

I was expecting the guy to be in his 70's or 80's. I think he needs to have his license suspended for a while.

He was driving a grey Dodge Avenger and bombing along the left shoulder lane. The OPP was following on the opposite side, traveling with the flow of traffic. Not much traffic in the middle of the day. Freaked me out as I was in the left hand lane and saw him heading towards me!!!! Couldn't move over as I just spotted him as I was passing a motor home in the middle lane. When you are going 119 km/hr and another vehicle is heading towards you, it happens fast.

Glad they caught the guy.

Back
Top Bottom