Kahuna Powersports no longer an authorized Kawasaki dealer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kahuna Powersports no longer an authorized Kawasaki dealer

I thought they were completely shut down...So are they just a regular 'shop' now?

I thought they were completely shut down...So are they just a regular 'shop' now?

Pretty much. They're called Ride Motorcycles now. I don't think they'll do any new bike sales, but they'll be open for service and accessories, with some used bikes available.

Anyone know where some of their sales staff went? Norm was a really good sales rep. Curious if he will go to another Kawi dealer.

Anyone know where some of their sales staff went? Norm was a really good sales rep. Curious if he will go to another Kawi dealer.

Yea, Norm is awesome. I haven't been there for a couple of weeks now but I'm sure Norm has options.

saw norm today, but all the new bikes are gone. everyone looked really sad. one of the mechanics was super helpful today though, and threw in a bulb for me that he ripped out of another bike because they didn't have it in stock. short black guy. didn't have to do it, as i was there for a different part. love stuff like that.

it looks like they're just a shop now, with a little retail.

Yea, Norm is awesome. I haven't been there for a couple of weeks now but I'm sure Norm has options.

Norm deserves better than that. I've bought 2 bikes within 2 years from him. Super guy to deal with. He is genuine and looks out for your well-being. I'd buy bikes from him again.

Rod is another friendly guy there. A more driven sales-manager, but good guy as well.

You treat people like crap, look what happens. Worst dealership I ever stepped foot in. Bye!!

So it looks like they have closed up shop, unless they are closed on Thursdays. Just drove by about an hour ago, looks like a ghost town there at Islington and 7. (Wish I could have said I rode by ☹)

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 Windows Phone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom