Road rage | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road rage

We need to hear both sides of the story!

I would say that I don't need to hear a whole lot from someone who would throw a heavy object at an occupied moving vehicle, unless he was on foot and the vehicle was trying to run him down.

Pick-up truck with bits of scrap metal in it is not premeditated intent necessarily (especially if it was a work truck)....that he threw it was an intentional attempt to do damage though.

I would say that I don't need to hear a whole lot from someone who would throw a heavy object at an occupied moving vehicle, unless he was on foot and the vehicle was trying to run him down.

Yea I agree what possible justification could there be for throwing an object at another car. Self defence of some kind is the only i can think of and unless we are missing a HUGE part of the story then its pretty open an shut. Even if the Cicitm was driving slow of purpose to enrage the truck driver it still does not justify trowing a potentially lethal object at another vehicle.

Now we need front, rear, AND Side dash cams to catch all the lunacy.

How do we know mama and papa didn't throw their cigarette butt or juice box at the guy first?
Again, I don't warrant his actions, but if you poke a bear, you're gonna have a bad time.

If you provoke someone enough you'll get a reaction. I'm not saying what he did was right, but there are some things that can make you "lose your mind."
You might not rationalize the morality of it all, but you temporarily lost all sanity

And what could that driver have done that would justify the guy throwing a something at the car...?
How many *******'s do you know that carry around stuff to throw at people?

Never said it was justified, just that the ******** I know don't toss stuff for no reason. Usually tailgating or such

Now we need front, rear, AND Side dash cams to catch all the lunacy.

How do we know mama and papa didn't throw their cigarette butt or juice box at the guy first?
Again, I don't warrant his actions, but if you poke a bear, you're gonna have a bad time.
So during the news yesterday (channel 8) they had viewers call with their "road rage" experiences, this guy calls to complaint he was a victim of road rage. Turns out he was slowly driving on the passing lane, he brake checked the guy behind him (Tail Gatting) and almost made him crash - the other guy got him to stop and beat the crap out of him (long story short).

Sorry but I said to myself "Good" I have no sympathy for that kind of crap - the amazing part is that he still saw himself as the victim when he caused the issue

Last edited:
They should charge him with Attempt to commit murder... and see if it sticks... to make an example of him.
Just like they did with the duck girl in Quebec for criminal negligence...

Attempted murder? Really? Nobody died or was even injured. The news story is a sensationalistic gossip magazine quality article. And as for the "steel block" I want to see a picture of it and know how much this block of steel weighed. And as for the so called injuries. I work in a hospital, I see people in real accidents covered in glass fragments and there are no injuries because of these tiny fragments (not shards) of safety glass. The story is BS.

How do you know it was heavy? How can anyone really through a heavy object out of their passenger side window, while driving, with enough force to smash through the other drivers window and cause an injury. This story is sadly lacking facts and is police biased.

How do you know it was heavy? How can anyone really through a heavy object out of their passenger side window, while driving, with enough force to smash through the other drivers window and cause an injury. This story is sadly lacking facts and is police biased.

I know it's heavy because it's described as a piece of scrap steel the size of an adult's hand, which struck with enough force to break tempered auto glass (side window). Entitled ********** seem to achieve their goals, so I'm pretty sure that he managed what was described.

If you provoke someone enough you'll get a reaction. I'm not saying what he did was right, but there are some things that can make you "lose your mind."
You might not rationalize the morality of it all, but you temporarily lost all sanity

You mean like when you get right up someone's tailpipe at 80 Kmh and sit there?

While I'd never do what this guy did, I've been angry enough to do so due to the actions of another driver on the road.

I was coming home from work on Eglinton, and I was in the left lane passing a car or two. Two large blocks away from where I had to turn right, I started to move towards the right lane. Jackass beside me in a riced out civic and a decal giving the finger decided to toy with me. When I accelerated, he accelerated to match me, when I braked, he braked and stayed beside me. The only way I got to the right to make my turn was to come to a complete stop on Eglinton -- a six lane road at that point. I was driving a Matrix so the car is too gutless to out accelerate this clown.

I don't know what his purpose was, other than to piss me off, but it worked... I was ****** off, and that was the incident that made me decide to buy a dash camera.

Bit him? As in bitten?
Lol, English is not his first language. But its still fun to read
You mean like when you get right up someone's tailpipe at 80 Kmh and sit there?
I don't do that & I don't know what point you're trying to make.

This reminds me of high school, dude A provokes dude B. Dude A received a higher magnitude reaction & tells teacher. Dude B gets detention

I don't do that & I don't know what point you're trying to make.

This reminds me of high school, dude A provokes dude B. Dude A received a higher magnitude reaction & tells teacher. Dude B gets detention

My point is that the road rager was doing this, and so may have incurred the wrath of the person he was 'pushing.' The problem is that no one, these days, seems to want to back down. Escalation seems to be the only path taken, until idiocy reins and someone is injured, or even killed.

This. Both logic and the law are pretty clear on what the steel-thrower had for options if he didn't like the slower moving vehicle. Throwing **** wasn't on that list of options

So during the news yesterday (channel 8) they had viewers call with their "road rage" experiences, this guy calls to complaint he was a victim of road rage. Turns out he was slowly driving on the passing lane, he brake checked the guy behind him (Tail Gatting) and almost made him crash - the other guy got him to stop and beat the crap out of him (long story short).

Sorry but I said to myself "Good" I have no sympathy for that kind of crap - the amazing part is that he still saw himself as the victim when he caused the issue

And this is why so many people have no sympathy for dead bikers that meet their maker after riding like a ********. I know you understand little, but do you understand that? Difference being, you don't have the right to terrorize and endanger people by tailgating them. There is no justification for brake-checking either, so the only way I'd like to see that story end is to add some jail time to the assailant. yes. left-lane hoggers suck and are annoying, but so are about a hundred other "types" of people on our roads. Grow the **** up and get used to driving; the world owes you nothing, not the least of which being a nice, wide open passing lane. Stop whining already.

Last edited by a moderator:
My point is that the road rager was doing this, and so may have incurred the wrath of the person he was 'pushing.' The problem is that no one, these days, seems to want to back down. Escalation seems to be the only path taken, until idiocy reins and someone is injured, or even killed.

The funny thing is, I'm always the one backing down. But everyone's got a limit. I haven't passed my limit yet, but have got very close a few times.

Back
Top Bottom