Road rage | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Road rage

Is that what you get from his post?
Many years ago I was at the scene of an incident, in person, present and accounted for, bright eyed and bushy tailed faculties firing on all cylinders. On reading newspaper coverage next day, I had to seriously rejig the whole concept of news reporting. That was only one incidence many years ago but every news report henceforth is viewed with the jaundiced eye it's deserving of. BS baffles brains.

I may be over simplifying, but yes. All of life is not one huge conspiracy.

*EDIT* By the way, how did the police report read for that event?

Last edited:
Then I suggest that you put aside your personal prejudices that are making you take one incident, then make it indicative of all.

Rob, I would say I'm unbiased. I'm not condoning tossing stuff at cars and I wouldn't say that the two incidents (not one) that I mentioned prove that I have personal prejudices against the Police or media. My opinion comes from reading hundreds of stories where the Police and media sensationalize or play down the details depending on who or what is involved. Just recently the DRPS shot and killed a man. Originally he was only referred to as the naked guy with a steel bar. Then other stories say he had no steel bar and was covering his groin.

Every story by the media regarding gun control is peppered with statements such as hi powered, fully automatic, able to shoot from the hip, high capacity, sniper weapon. etc. Several years ago in Ajax black kids were swarming and beating up white kids. Neither the Police or media screamed hate crime. What do think would have been said if the situation was reversed?

My point Rob is the media and Police have no credibility. That's all. So calling Hepburn a lunatic and screaming he should lose his license for five years before the whole story is known is unfair. This is Canada, every one gets to tell their side of the story.

I may be over simplifying, but yes. All of life is not one huge conspiracy.

I agree in that mass stupidity is not considered a conspiracy.

The police, while generally proficient, often follow stupid directives from politicians. HTA 172, cash cow speed traps etc.

The inept hoi poloi elect politicians that push knee jerk solutions.

The hoi poloi, inconsiderate and ignorant of all but two HTA laws (Don`t drink or speed) treat the highways like ox paths.

Drivers under pressure get upset at the hoi poloi stooges but in 99.9999% of the cases the only retaliation is a finger or non-collision brake check.

IMO these types of things are the result of collective incurable stupidity. I say incurable because the stupid have been conditioned to think they are right. Get used to it.

Back
Top Bottom