hyperpro rsc rebuild kits? | GTAMotorcycle.com

hyperpro rsc rebuild kits?

uchi

does anyone know where to get one from? ive emailed the company a couple times, searched google and havent come up with anything other than send it back to the company. thats the fine but they arent responding. anyone have a link or something that they can send my way ?

Parts Canada is listed as the Canadian distributor (dampers only) so if what you're looking for is in the Parts Canada catalog, any shop should be able to order it. You could always try calling John Sherrard at Accelerated Technologies and see if he can help you out.

http://www.acceltechracing.com/contact.htm

thats not a bad idea. ill do that this week and see what he says. thanks

go get some new seals and oil, I rebuilt my older hyper pro damper for my 929RR using o-ring seals I bought at Princess Auto , they are very easy to get apart if you are handy with tools, then again I usually pull stuff apart just to see whats inside. :D

the folks at hyperpro said that you need a special vacuum to fill it or something. ive got the email kicking around here somewhere. i talked to john and ill call his shop next week and see what their availability is like. id prefer to just go in there and wait to get it done over having to ship it out.

the folks at hyperpro said that you need a special vacuum to fill it or something. ive got the email kicking around here somewhere. i talked to john and ill call his shop next week and see what their availability is like. id prefer to just go in there and wait to get it done over having to ship it out.

Likely high pressure nitrogen, to keep the damping oil from foaming.

Let me know if John (at accelerated technologies) rebuilds them as I should get mine done too. My R1 shakes like a mofo without the RSC and my last track day I noticed it started shaking again. Cranked her down a few clicks (I only had it a click or two from the loosest setting) so we'll see how it goes at TMP on the 24th.

Back
Top Bottom