Tool supplier | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tool supplier

daught

I am looking for a 22MM deep offset wrench. It has to be over 45 degrees. Anyone one know where I can buy one? Also an 7/8 spark plug wrench would be even better but apparently they are an aviation tool.

Or even better, anyone have an audi strut socket?

T30_780.jpg

Aircraft Spruce at Brantford Airport shows 7/8 socket, thin wall, 3/8 drive, 3.5 in. overall length on the website.

Made my own :)

Mastercraft sockets are pretty damn durable.

ta2ygaty.jpg

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

What size was it? I have one set but it's only up to 19MM.

I like the modified socket because it works with a torque wrench.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS n

I agree that torque wrench would be better. I will check the set tonight and let you know what size it has, if it is large enough, you can borrow it.

I agree that torque wrench would be better. I will check the set tonight and let you know what size it has, if it is large enough, you can borrow it.

No worries, my DIY worked flawlessly. I was just wondering if that kit went up to 22MM

Now, did anyone ever experience constant CV joint clicking when going straight? It does not matter if I am steering at maximum or not. Something just clicks constantly, speed dependent. I just replaced the bearing on that side, so it isn't that. It's kinda weird, I was always told and experienced CV joint clicking when steering hard.

No worries, my DIY worked flawlessly. I was just wondering if that kit went up to 22MM

Now, did anyone ever experience constant CV joint clicking when going straight? It does not matter if I am steering at maximum or not. Something just clicks constantly, speed dependent. I just replaced the bearing on that side, so it isn't that. It's kinda weird, I was always told and experienced CV joint clicking when steering hard.

Kit goes up to 22mm. master craft pro 58-9831-2. The ratchet uses a 3/4" hex instead of the star I showed you in the link before so you could maybe use a torque wrench with a crowfoot and some math, but it's more trouble than it's worth.

They look more like this
2521563.jpg

Back
Top Bottom