July 13th Shannonville | GTAMotorcycle.com

July 13th Shannonville

T rev

Anyone know If the will be someone doing ecu flashing at Shannonville on Sunday July 13th?

What town you live in? No plans to make it out to Shannonville on Sunday July 13th, there's no track day that day right? I thought it was just a gocart racing day??

Is there anything specific you're looking to have done or just a fuel map for an aftermarket exhaust?

Yes I'd like a fuel map and also the throttle restrictions taken off and my speedo calibrated as I run a -1 +2 gear set up. Less engine braking would be nice also. I have not got in touch with your friend Bill yet.
I'm meeting someone at Shannonville on Sunday and was just hoping someone might be there to do it for me. I do believe there will be bikes riding on Sun.

Yes I'd like a fuel map and also the throttle restrictions taken off and my speedo calibrated as I run a -1 +2 gear set up. Less engine braking would be nice also. I have not got in touch with your friend Bill yet.
I'm meeting someone at Shannonville on Sunday and was just hoping someone might be there to do it for me. I do believe there will be bikes riding on Sun.
Ahh, didn't see any bikes on the schedule for Sunday, looked like full day of gocart racing??

All that you've requested is doable no problem. What about a quick shifter, planning to get one? Is it a track ONLY bike, if so you can turn the speedo into a gear indicator (10km/h for 1st gear, 20km/h for 2nd, 30km/h for 3rd, etc.) works sweet, if it's a street bike no probs just setting it up for -1/+2. You can disable injector cut on deceleration which takes out about 30% of the engine braking for much smoother on/off throttle (no more "snap" when going from off to on because it's not leaning the bike right out on deceleration), if you want even less engine braking I can lock the throttle blades so they don't fully close but it takes out a scary amount of engine braking, lol.

I'll be in Port Credit next Tuesday if that's soon enough for ya, if not come down to Lakeshore and Leslie on Thursday! Just need the ECU, not entire bike. Make sure you know if it's Canadian or not before you come (red blinkie light in tach = Canadian).

I have not got in touch with your friend Bill yet.
Have you sent him a text? I've referred a few people to him very recently and he's replied quickly to all of them (OMFG my friends Gixxer 750 what a monster after!!! Such a nice bike when flashed). He'll be at Cayuga/TMP again on Thursday July 23rd if you're not in a big rush, or his shop is just in Niagara Falls.

Back
Top Bottom