Supermoto Ontario practice Aug 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supermoto Ontario practice Aug 9

rm6keith

Supermoto Ontario is having a practice August 9 at 6:00 until dusk. This is on full course with table tops, step up and burms. We have kept the cost low at $30 for the entire evening.

Like all fun events we put on, this is to ride and have fun. Instruction will be available for those who would like to improve or learn to handle their bikes over dirt.

Please ensure you bike is running water wetter or equivalent prior to getting on the track.

Cheers,

Keith Fowler
Supermoto Ontario President

Supermoto Ontario is having a practice August 9 at 6:00 until dusk. This is on full course with table tops, step up and burms. We have kept the cost low at $30 for the entire evening.

Like all fun events we put on, this is to ride and have fun. Instruction will be available for those who would like to improve or learn to handle their bikes over dirt.

Please ensure you bike is running water wetter or equivalent prior to getting on the track.

Cheers,

Keith Fowler
I ride dirt bikes recreationaly and I road race, how hard is it to get used to running d.o.t or slick tires on dirt? I have a kx 85 Supermoto but ive never tried actual supermoto riding, just on road course.

It's easy, go at your own pace to build confidence and before you know it things will come together.

I am in ....see everybody there!!

I ride dirt bikes recreationaly and I road race, how hard is it to get used to running d.o.t or slick tires on dirt? I have a kx 85 Supermoto but ive never tried actual supermoto riding, just on road course.

Thats exactly what these days are for......
Trying to get "new" people to come out and try it....

You pay at the event.

Yes, these practices are to gain confidence and skill on your bike or quad. Like track days for other groups, we offer assistance to riders and answer any questions to help you gain the skill you wanted. Safety is first at these days and it is in everyone's best interest to show the correct way.

These are low key relaxed atmosphere events, people just want to have fun on their bikes.

Keith
supermotoontario@gmail.com
www.supermotoontario.com

!00% good times and good people. Snooze ya lose. ;)

Back
Top Bottom