broken fairing plastic tabs | GTAMotorcycle.com

broken fairing plastic tabs

eljay

Damn if I can get my fairings off without breaking these stupid tabs (and losing them of course). What do you guys do to fix? I feel like just buying a fresh kit but I'm not rich and I'd probably just break more tabs. Is there such thing as a tabs-r-us where I can just buy the bits and glue them back on?

where the hell do you lose them?? don't they just fall on the floor? I broken them but never lost them as long as I was in my garage working on the bike...

use ABS glue to stick them back just as strong as before.

Just tossed away a bunch of broken flaring plastic , might still have some more kicking around.

Let me know what size those tabs were - might be able to cut them out before I toss more.

where the hell do you lose them?? don't they just fall on the floor? I broken them but never lost them as long as I was in my garage working on the bike...

use ABS glue to stick them back just as strong as before.

Well the previous owner obviously had the same issue I do, and I've just added to the problem. Some went down inside the bike. I found one... I guess they go where socks and screws go.

Just tossed away a bunch of broken flaring plastic , might still have some more kicking around.

Let me know what size those tabs were - might be able to cut them out before I toss more.

They are pretty tiny, some about 1.5mm x 4.56mm??? or 2mm by 2mm... and not even square, some are angled about 45deg.

Maybe I'll just start chopping LEGO and gluing it on.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom