Ready Powersports Master Cylinder Recall | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ready Powersports Master Cylinder Recall

Red Chin

Anyone else taken their Gsxr to Ready Powersports in Mississauga to get the master cylinder replaced?

My bike has been there for over a month as the part has yet to arrive.... so they say. Anybody else experiencing a long wait/delay? Is this just me or is this happening in other shops???

Got mine done at another shop last month. Part arrived in less than a weeks time and was changed in 40mins while I waited. That's my experience anyways.

That sounds like an unreasonable amount of time, to be honest. I'd press the issue.

Yeah I also got the part ordered from another shop. He had it 3 days later. Installing one shouldn't take that long so they really shouldn't have any good excuse for taking this long. I'd lose it personally.

Got mine done at another shop last month. Part arrived in less than a weeks time and was changed in 40mins while I waited. That's my experience anyways.

Yeah I also got the part ordered from another shop. He had it 3 days later. Installing one shouldn't take that long so they really shouldn't have any good excuse for taking this long. I'd lose it personally.

What shops did you guys go to?

I dealt with Larrys in Orangeville. They're fantastic to deal with although probably too far for most of you in the gta. If not call there and ask for Blake. Stand up guy who knows what he's doing :thumbup:

dude I called ahead at Brampton Powersports, and it took only a couple of hours after I dropped the bike off...they called me back when they had the part in and I just dropped it off for a few hours and then left. This was back in Late november last year though, I don't think too many people were riding in that weather (snowed on the way back).

That's another reason I procrastinate to get this done. I wish they could get me the part so I can do it myself. I will look into this when I get back from my trip

I did two 600 and 750 over winter at clares cycle took them a week, no problems, very professional.

Took mine to Snow City. Dropped it off, went across the street for for Vietnamese soup, ate the soup, paid my bill, walked back, rode off on bike.

Took mine to Snow City. Dropped it off, went across the street for for Vietnamese soup, ate the soup, paid my bill, walked back, rode off on bike.
Wasn't it covered under warranty?

Ready powersports handles this recall in the stupidest way. I don't know why they need the bike there to order the part. I called sturgess, they called me back when the part came in and I made an appointment to go in. It took less than a week to come in. However, I've heard this part being back ordered at times which could mean it might take a long time to come in.

Get your bike back and take it somewhere else!

Back
Top Bottom