This is what happens when you boil coke | GTAMotorcycle.com

This is what happens when you boil coke

-D-

Banned
stomach sludge

[video=youtube_share;LZp29Qeu8_U]http://youtu.be/LZp29Qeu8_U[/video]

Ewwwww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that's bad ? with butter one more chemical ingredient and you get plastic.... carry on

What to know something even more terrible! Everything you eat is only 1 or 2 more molecules aways from being poisonous and everything you eat is made of chemicals.

Its also completely untrue margarine is a mix of fats water and sodium. Plastics are long chain polymers

Last edited:
that's bad ? with butter one more chemical ingredient and you get plastic.... carry on
Anyone with a basic understanding of chemistry knows that this is stupid.

Carbon monoxide is one atom different from carbon dioxide yet they are two totally different molecules. The former inhibits blood from absorbing oxygen whereas the latter is just waste gas. One atom is pretty huge in the world of chemistry. Breathe in O2 and you're fine, breathe in O3(ozone) and you'll have a rough time.

The list goes on and on.

Anyone with a basic understanding of chemistry knows that this is stupid.

Carbon monoxide is one atom different from carbon dioxide yet they are two totally different molecules. The former inhibits blood from absorbing oxygen whereas the latter is just waste gas. One atom is pretty huge in the world of chemistry. Breathe in O2 and you're fine, breathe in O3(ozone) and you'll have a rough time.

The list goes on and on.

I once saw someone selling super oxygenated water as a new break through in natural healing my first thought was "Is this hydrogen peroxide"....then i found out there are people that advocate actually drinking h202 for medical purposes!

It summary people don't have basic understanding of chemistry

Last edited:
i once saw someone selling super oxygenated water as a new break through in natural healing my first thought was "is this hydrogen peroxide".
lol. You gotta wonder how people like that are still around in the 21st century

This is the second time I've seen this pop up, and I'm glad to say you folks are reacting a lot smarter than the first group lol.

Blood boils down to sludge as well so stop using blood in your veins.

Table salt? Chlorine and sodium. Try either of those alone on your tomato sandwich for a little extra zing.

The old red herring.

Back
Top Bottom