Sell on Kijiji: Value of Ducati 848 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sell on Kijiji: Value of Ducati 848

Price is fine. GTA buyers and some sellers are idiots. People will lowball no matter what.

But it's a supply / demand scenario. I just sold a hard to find cell phone for $150 more than MSRP because it's very rare and lots of people looking for it and I thought I'd make a buck for a change. Usually I end up paying a premium for things l'm looking for.

Price is fine. GTA buyers and some sellers are idiots. People will lowball no matter what.

But it's a supply / demand scenario. I just sold a hard to find cell phone for $150 more than MSRP because it's very rare and lots of people looking for it and I thought I'd make a buck for a change. Usually I end up paying a premium for things l'm looking for.

I'd say that a lot of sellers, and I mean a lot of sellers, in Canada think they have somehow a rare bike which actually appreciates in value ... LOL

I'd say that a lot of sellers, and I mean a lot of sellers, in Canada think they have somehow a rare bike which actually appreciates in value ... LOL

If you paint it yourself, it is 1 of a kind. Add 150% to value of the bike. Thats a rule of thumb. Everyone knows that.

...no reply to my response huh. I bet you are regretting not taking my friends offer! He bought a 2012 evo low km for $10,500.

a very rare cell phone? ..this I gotta hear, rare cell phones means they made less than 2 million.

..that's why I invested in Pontiac Aztecs, sure they laughed, but now I'm all Walter White and Jesse Pinkman, y'alllll....b*tches.

2005-pontiac-aztek_100030712_s.jpg

Yeah, like all those two-strokes that are now "worth" $20,000...some guys have had these Walter Wolf RGVs for sale for YEARS. Somehow, they missed the point of two-strokes as being the cheapest way to make a bike. So, go on kijiji and buy a RZ350 for $2500, then sell it on EBay for $8grand and highlight it on "raresportsbikes" as "rare".

As for Ducatis, they polluted the "rare" market with too many versions and limited editions..ironically, the only ones appreciating in value are the Sp Classics and Paul Smarts, which are only rare because no one bought them when they were new.

Try and find one.

vertu-signature-s-design-idnes.jpg

LOL.. a Vertu? Who the hell would buy a "luxury" POS like that when the ones you get free with koodo three years ago will out-perform it? "Handmade in England" LOL.

I can sell you one of these:

dynatac2.jpg

rare, handmade in Texas

Vertu owners also shop here:

http://www.artisanalpencilsharpening.com/

REACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH THE PLEASURES OF A HAND-SHARPENED PENCIL. In New York's Hudson River Valley, craftsman David Rees still practices the age-old art of manual pencil sharpening. His artisanal service is perfect for artists, writers, and standardized test takers. Shipped with their shavings and a "certificate of sharpening," these extra-sharp pencils make wonderful gifts.

Traditionally people mail in their pencils to be sharpened; however David now offers a new service: He will provide the pencil.

$40.

LOL.. a Vertu? Who the hell would buy a "luxury" POS like that when the ones you get free with koodo three years ago will out-perform it? "Handmade in England" LOL.

I can sell you one of these:

dynatac2.jpg

rare, handmade in Texas

That's neither here nor there. I was responding to your previous statement asking for "a very rare cell phone..this I gotta hear"

And now you've heard.

POS? - Yes.
Overpriced? - Yes
Rare? - Yes

Rare because it's an overpriced POS - double yes. :)

Vertu owners also shop here:

http://www.artisanalpencilsharpening.com/

REACQUAINT YOURSELF WITH THE PLEASURES OF A HAND-SHARPENED PENCIL. In New York's Hudson River Valley, craftsman David Rees still practices the age-old art of manual pencil sharpening. His artisanal service is perfect for artists, writers, and standardized test takers. Shipped with their shavings and a "certificate of sharpening," these extra-sharp pencils make wonderful gifts.

Traditionally people mail in their pencils to be sharpened; however David now offers a new service: He will provide the pencil.

$40.

oh. my. oh my.

Sounds like word of mouth would be more effective than Kijiji at this point. lol

Go to the rich neighborhood and try to get some of the teenyboppers to beg their parents for it. Door to Door flyers, perhaps? :laughing5:

I just traded it in, it was much easier than dealing with people on Kijiji. I took a big hit on it. Should have accepted the offers for 10.5k plus. It was too late in the season for me to hang on to it and honestly, I was sick of dealing with peoples BS.

No more riding for now.

TO the GTAMers please ride safe.

I just traded it in, it was much easier than dealing with people on Kijiji. I took a big hit on it. Should have accepted the offers for 10.5k plus. It was too late in the season for me to hang on to it and honestly, I was sick of dealing with peoples BS.

No more riding for now.

TO the GTAMers please ride safe.

Sorry to hear that, but understand your plight in dealing with the kijiji masses.

For the sake of helping others, can you post the trade in value?

Back
Top Bottom