Buying a canopy.. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Buying a canopy..

I have a 10 x 20 Impact canopy. About 5 years old. Very durable but expensive compared to most. When I needed parts to replace a bent cross support and some missing screws & hardware , i backed up to the 'Impact' sales warehouse in Mississauga and the guys in the back fixed it right up while I waited. Great support for the product.

I have a 10 x 20 Impact canopy. About 5 years old. Very durable but expensive compared to most. When I needed parts to replace a bent cross support and some missing screws & hardware , i backed up to the 'Impact' sales warehouse in Mississauga and the guys in the back fixed it right up while I waited. Great support for the product.
I'll take an umbrella thanks!

as John said, watch the weather. it does not matter what you paid for it, it the dirt devil that whips up whats it, its gone. Ive seen 4 canopies tied together and only 1 in the middle get shredded. also seen them tossed 50ft in the air, though trucks, on top of grand stands, lift bikes in the air with them, land on power lines, what ever. don't ever think that because you paid a lot it will weather the storm. take the top off.

Back
Top Bottom