And this is why we wear gear | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

And this is why we wear gear

Video description claims tire shine, I can believe that (since he drives out of a gravel lot that tire would look like a Nestle Drumstick)

Not sure if BS, If he did just shine the tires assuming he was on his way to Timmies, that could have been the problem.
But his head also never leaves from directly over the windscreen, I would say bad body positioning would be the culprit.

tire shine
gravel lot
board shorts
sneakers
no shirt
cold tires
poor body position

........what could possibly go wrong?

I didn't mean too fast for the bike to handle, I meant too fast for the ability of the guy riding it.

Right, but generally when people crash as a result of thinking they are coming in hot they go wide while the bike remains controllable. This guy appears committed to the turn but lowsides in the process. It is *possible* that he was standing on the rear brake while he was turning at the same time, but the bike isn't even slowing down fast enough to be engine braking.

The result of bad body positioning is having less lean angle to spend, and possibly the bike will not handle as well as it could. When you run out of lean angle, you will hear hard parts grinding (bike drops before you hear anything grind).

Although... I wonder if soft human body parts touched the ground and he freaked out (I sure ****ing would)

Last edited:
I like how he just picks it up and tries to start it without even checking anything

This guys is an all around winner.

Also rides outside the outer white lines where it's dirty as **** after he already ate a warm **** sandwich

the guy in the video posted 3 and only 3 youtube videos to that account in a 1 week span about 7 months ago.. dated november 11, 13, 18.

GWS

I can see the ad now.

Dropped by previous owner.

Wind blew it over

Thats what the guy from the first bike I looked at said about his bike......... Except it had deep and long horizontal scratches on every part on the left side. Looked like a good 70km/hr lay down lol

Ouch. My leather jacket, jeans, riding boots and good gloves is a minimum when I ride, usually ride with a high vis motorcycle jacket with armour, riding jeans w/ knee pants and Kevlar, riding boots and good gloves...

Its also funny that his backpack gave him the exact same protection as those d***** vests.

Back
Top Bottom