And this is why we wear gear | GTAMotorcycle.com

And this is why we wear gear

Amazon

GTAM Racer
Site Supporter
Guy riding an RC51 in shorts, no shirt and a full face helmet, but he did have his dirtbike gloves on.

Crash at ~45s then he rides home and shows us his war wounds around the 11 minute mark.

[video=youtube;u0auYp0Xr9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0auYp0Xr9A#t=67[/video]

I have nothing to add as the clip proves anything I would say.
What I do want to say is I love the sound of the v-twin

That's so awesome. We can all have a new hero now. We're do people come up with these brilliant ideas? Poor rc

Did you notice that he never turned his head in the corners? How much do you want to bet he never took the MSF course?

Whole lot of bad there.

I like how the rider rubs his dirty gloves up and down the rash on his leg, thats wont infect at all :rolleyes:

I don't understand how he fell. Seems to just to be cruising along nicely and then he's on his ***.

Lucky he had the backpack on or his back would be way more messed.

I don't understand how he fell. Seems to just to be cruising along nicely and then he's on his ***.

- cold tires?
- gravelk picked up and no scrubbers from the parking lot where he started?
- he is an idiot?

Ha, too much rear brake going onto the corner.Sadly it looks like he didn't learn the first time(missing mirror) .I fear for that kids life.

1:02 - feelings of instant regret. Definitely a painful lesson.

I think he got off easy.

At least it sounded cool, poor bike

Video description claims tire shine, I can believe that (since he drives out of a gravel lot that tire would look like a Nestle Drumstick)

Ha, too much rear brake going onto the corner.Sadly it looks like he didn't learn the first time(missing mirror) .I fear for that kids life.

The mirror was definitely a bad sign

Have another look. He's coming into that turn pretty hot, but he could have made it if he knew what he was doing. He should have had his body way off to the right side to minimize the lean angle of the bike. If you look at the video, he's not off at all. In fact, he's kind of sitting up on the bike so it has to lean even farther than if he was centred.

Have another look. He's coming into that turn pretty hot, but he could have made it if he knew what he was doing. He should have had his body way off to the right side to minimize the lean angle of the bike. If you look at the video, he's not off at all. In fact, he's kind of sitting up on the bike so it has to lean even farther than if he was centred.

Sorry, but he was not within a million light years of coming into that corner hot

Back
Top Bottom