And this is why we wear gear | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

And this is why we wear gear

ouch. I can't imagine the pain slowly increasing as his adrenaline wears off.

I don't understand how he fell. Seems to just to be cruising along nicely and then he's on his ***.

Lucky he had the backpack on or his back would be way more messed.

I'm sure that's the mentality with alot of dudes, that they're just going for a nice light cruise. Then a damn pebble decides to wreck everything...

It's probably going to take him forever to heal. It looks like he has an insulin pump on his hip.

Blast from the past...lol
Just going through my favs and saw this. I would buy those FOX shorts for sure...they held up nicely!!!

Not sure if BS, If he did just shine the tires assuming he was on his way to Timmies, that could have been the problem.
But his head also never leaves from directly over the windscreen, I would say bad body positioning would be the culprit.

lol body position yeh thats it.

pretty obvious he had a tire problem. walmart tires? low tire pressure? idiot shined the tread of his tires. but body position lmao mr rossi..

After stumbling on this video for the 4th time, I just realized that this guy decided to ride off without even testing to see if his brakes work after he got the bike running again.....

After stumbling on this video for the 4th time, I just realized that this guy decided to ride off without even testing to see if his brakes work after he got the bike running again.....

Brings back memories huh? lmao

油井緋色;2367799 said:
Brings back memories huh? lmao

Haha, yeah, but you tested your brakes before riding off. This guy didn't put so much of a squeeze before picking up to normal riding speeds.

Back
Top Bottom