downtown toronto meetup tonight july. 6, 2014 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

downtown toronto meetup tonight july. 6, 2014

I thought there was 10 people
I'm going to head downtown (I wasn't in the original 10)
maybe someone will still be there?

Thanks all for the ride tonight. You all have awesome bikes, let's do it again sometime!

Maybe organize a ride further out for some more exciting roads next time :)

Cheers.

Thanks all for the ride tonight. You all have awesome bikes, let's do it again sometime!

Maybe organize a ride further out for some more exciting roads next time :)

Cheers.

And no accidents, please! :p

Last edited:
We ended up with 6 riders. Good ride and great crowd.

Loved Rosedale valley except that friggin truck got in the way.

We'll plan out a longer ride next. See you guys again soon! :p

I'm gonna be at rider's choice in Mississauga tomorrow around noon if anyone wants to ride. Was thinking a stroll through the forks which is due north from there.

Damn I missed another ride out.
I will have to make it for the next one. :)

I'm gonna be at rider's choice in Mississauga tomorrow around noon if anyone wants to ride. Was thinking a stroll through the forks which is due north from there.

I would have joined but im p in collingwood. At wasaga right now.

We'll hit up some roads when I get back.

Just an idea:

Why don't you do it weekly at the same time and location, for a few weeks, until you build a core group?

Why ride in the city? Worse location.. pedestrians, taxi's, buses, street car tracks, traffic, etc..

unless you're just going to Dundas square or Timmies to pose.??

Anyway, heres a suggestion Why dont you get out and ride in the Countryside guys.. *If* you wanted an "Urban" ride, you could hit the Lakeshore->DVP->401->Warden->Sth to Eglington->DonMills->make your way downtown.. take a look at google maps and plan a route.

I'd be in for a ride this Sat, I'm just taking it easy coz I got a nasty throat infection, if I'm better by then, I'll ride!

Why ride in the city? Worse location.. pedestrians, taxi's, buses, street car tracks, traffic, etc..

unless you're just going to Dundas square or Timmies to pose.??

Anyway, heres a suggestion Why dont you get out and ride in the Countryside guys.. *If* you wanted an "Urban" ride, you could hit the Lakeshore->DVP->401->Warden->Sth to Eglington->DonMills->make your way downtown.. take a look at google maps and plan a route.

No posers here :) and your route seems good to give it a try, thanks for the idea!

Are you joining?

Last edited:
No posers here :) and your route seems good to give it a try, thanks for the idea!

Are you joining?

Sorry mate, I dont like riding downtown. I ride outside of the city and forks of the credit ;-)

watch out this weekend though, lots of road closures in the city!

Back
Top Bottom