downtown toronto meetup tonight july. 6, 2014 | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

downtown toronto meetup tonight july. 6, 2014

You all went quiet. Anyone in to ride tomorrow ? We can figure out where but I still think we ride from the city outwards to skip on traffic.

Not really but..have bike, will travel I say we meet by you "east danforth" n go from there. Now someone just needs to decide on a time..

Ok well how bout an afternoon to late afternoon ride. How bout me meet at 1:30 at the beaches. Athens cafe that bakery right on lake shore. There is a huge lot there.

I'm down for a ride, I'll just wait to confirm tomorrow morning if I'm feeling well enough for it.

Yep. Rain. So no afternoon ride. But let's keep this thread alive and try to figure something out for next week when weather clears.

Ok well anyone else in for an ride today? Betty just text or whats app ne when you free up and we can touch base. should be near lnl or heading there around that time.

I'm in for my first ride tonight. Located in Vaughan area. Let me know the deets!

Been riding my cbr 250r for a few months. And want to check
Out lnl.

Just an idea:

Why don't you do it weekly at the same time and location, for a few weeks, until you build a core group?
Too add, meeting downtown (once the group gets high in numbers) is a pain and prone to Cop harassment, you guys are really close to L&L. just meet there. I used to have a downtown group ride a long time a go and we used to ride to Hamilton and Niagara and etc, staying downtown and doing ramps gets old pretty fast

Back
Top Bottom