Quick turn throttle, Yoyodyno vs Motion Pro | GTAMotorcycle.com

Quick turn throttle, Yoyodyno vs Motion Pro

doozerdave

Site Supporter
I'm looking at getting a replacement quick turn throttle kit and would like some opinions from people who have used both or either Yoyodyne or Motion Pro kits. Looking for stuff like overall product quality, potential installation issues, usefulness of the range of cams or did you just try the quickest one and never look back...

Thanks.

I have the MP as well, I went with the shortest one right off the bat. Found it a little difficult to be smooth on the throttle on a technical track like Shannonville. I just switched it to the second longest so we'll see how that works out. At Mosport big track, I'll probably be going with the shortest one again.

Motion pro here too. Was easy to install. Had to install an aftermarket kill/start switch. Used it first time at CTMP today and all good.

I was leaning towards Motion Pro also, but didn't have any real reason for that. Maybe it was the colours of the cams that got me. haha...

Rob, yeah I will need one for a Ninja 6 and one for a Gixxer 750 so I'll need the kill switch for the Gixxer too.

I was leaning towards Motion Pro also, but didn't have any real reason for that. Maybe it was the colours of the cams that got me. haha...

Rob, yeah I will need one for a Ninja 6 and one for a Gixxer 750 so I'll need the kill switch for the Gixxer too.

Lol, you'll never see the cam when it's installed so who cares? You can trim and use the stock switch:

11050712074_8be359f3ac_z.jpg

Lol, you'll never see the cam when it's installed so who cares? You can trim and use the stock switch:

Cool, thanks. I was thinking that might be possible too. I know you can't see them, but still.. the picture on the site looks nice. LOL

Back
Top Bottom