Wth. .. 2009+ zx6r.. | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wth. .. 2009+ zx6r..

"Built engine" can mean many different things.

I have 4 bikes and I've had every single one of them apart to at least some degree.

The last one I had apart, was a "built" race engine by the previous owner (and it would have been done about 17 or 18 years ago). "Built" consisted of a very beautiful job of making the intake ports too big, and nothing below the head gasket was touched. That engine stayed in the street bike, and the other engine with a stock head stayed in the race bike, because the one with the stock head ran better ... Some engine mods that are commonly done should have minimal effect on durability, others can drastically shorten the life.

"Built engine" can mean many different things.

I have 4 bikes and I've had every single one of them apart to at least some degree.

The last one I had apart, was a "built" race engine by the previous owner (and it would have been done about 17 or 18 years ago). "Built" consisted of a very beautiful job of making the intake ports too big, and nothing below the head gasket was touched. That engine stayed in the street bike, and the other engine with a stock head stayed in the race bike, because the one with the stock head ran better ... Some engine mods that are commonly done should have minimal effect on durability, others can drastically shorten the life.

That's why seeking a bike with a superficial build.. think I found mine.. too bad it's in the states... I would've liked buy local.. but.. you can't win every fight right.... Will go local for pit gear when I am ready to go on my own ( piggybacking a buddy right now).

I'm running a built motor. Built by Honda, in a factory, in Japan.

and It will run for longer then you will .
my buddy did an oil change on his cbr, forgot to put oil back in, ran it for the whole morning and it was fine haha

and It will run for longer then you will .
my buddy did an oil change on his cbr, forgot to put oil back in, ran it for the whole morning and it was fine haha

New weight savings? Soon everyone will be doing it.

Lol.. are you saying if I go with a cbr I will save on oil???? Hmm mm tempting. ..lol not

http://sportbikemovement.ca/forum/classifieds/motorcycles-for-sale/567-2008-zzr600-zx6r-4500-obo

[h=2]2008 ZZR600/ZX6R $4500 obo[/h]2008 ZX600J8F - TrackBike w/ clear street title
~ 05 Swingarm
- Beard Racing Swingarm Conversion Kit w/Captive Spacer
- 05 636 Shock w/ Racetech Valves&Spring
- NRC generator cover
- NRC ignition cover
- Nissin 2pot calipers (freshly rebuilt 0 trackdays) w/Carbone Lorraine XBK5+ Brake pads (appx 8 trackdays on pads)
- 03/04 zx6r Hindle Full Ti exhaust
- 2005 zx6r MC
-Galfer Superbike Stainless Steel Brake Lines (new 0 trackdays)
- Hotbodies Bodywork (rough sanded)
- GSXR Rear Brake Line
- Smog Delete - Woodcraft clipon bases/bars
- GPRv4 steering damper with modified gsxr1000 mount

Have stock: swingarm, spacers, axle, shock, knuckle, links, f/r brake lines, MC, calipers, stock header, front sprocket
Pazzo levers available
Stock bodywork was sold
Has clear title I'm 3rd owner
Springs Racetech .95 front 10.7 rear
@21891km -1 sprocket was installed
Fully drilled & safety-wired
2 Intermediate trackdays on oil/filter water/water wetter

I think this would be great for you!

very much interested... is it yours sparky???

It is in my target price..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom