Wth. .. 2009+ zx6r.. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wth. .. 2009+ zx6r..

what I gather from this thread is your looking for an ex ama bike / SOAR bike (how do the two compare lol) for your first track bike.
buy an old sv650 ride the **** outta it. there is a few of guys that can spank any 1000 cc on an sv. its a very good starter track bike and there cheap

they don't compare.. but when these guys are done with their bikes.. we tend to get a good bargain.. often a mix of some performance goodies with a stock engine.. money for them for next build.. great value for ppl like me..

EVERY BODY WINS...

what I gather from this thread is your looking for an ex ama bike / SOAR bike (how do the two compare lol) for your first track bike.
buy an old sv650 ride the **** outta it. there is a few of guys that can spank any 1000 cc on an sv. its a very good starter track bike and there cheap

But that's not a ninja bro

You have to be realistic. If you buy a bike for $6k, how much more are you going to spend on track equipment? Generator? Warmers? Gear? Spares? etc. etc.
You are spending a bit more now but you'll be saving a lot down the line...
Can't pay for a cheeseburger and expect steak.

You have to be realistic. If you buy a bike for $6k, how much more are you going to spend on track equipment? Generator? Warmers? Gear? Spares? etc. etc.
You are spending a bit more now but you'll be saving a lot down the line...
Can't pay for a cheeseburger and expect steak.
I don't mind spending a bit more... but my budget is that much .. not gonna borrow to by a toy.. plus I am a student (college) can't afford to step out of budget by such a large margin

Last edited:
Maybe you should graduate and get a good job before you get into a hobby that makes a heroine addiction look like a mere craving for something salty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I work nights and college in the mornings. .. have a good job that pays well but I do pay for all my schooling myself so takes a good chunk out of my wallet

once in a while, a thread pops up on this forum where you feel that the topic contradicts everything that defies logic and common sense, but in order to confront it with a constructive and enlightening response, nothing short of harsh criticism would be effective.

Much bigger market much better value... plus I was going to michigan end of the month any way. . Now I just go a lil earlier

Back
Top Bottom