Wth. .. 2009+ zx6r.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Wth. .. 2009+ zx6r..

shahfaisal

Site Supporter
Is their a site or place I can go to for ontario track bikes?? I am looking for a built 2009+zx6r... Our classifieds section has limited bikes for sale.. only 2 that suit my preference...advise is appreciated

He want $15k. .. wayyyyyy over priced. ....
I saw that post on wera but that site is a US site where do the soar guys sell theirs? Anyone know?

Are those fairings made of gold or some other insanely expensive material? 15k for a 2011 zx6. ...puff puff pass. He'd be better putting it back to street trim and selling all the bling bits and then the bike.

The bike has less than 1000km on it and is essentially brand new. I'm not sure how many of you have built a bike from the ground up but it's not cheap. He was pitted across from me at the national, it's immaculately clean. Buy a new bike and put suspension and bodywork on it, surprise your at 14k, then another set of wheels with rotors and more spares.

It is a bit expensive but it would be a perfect platform to start with to build a serious bike. Want junk? Look for a wrecked bike and slap some fairings on it. Not everyone wants to ride on a scrap heap and personally anything over 5000km would need atleast $1000 put into the motor for maintanenece.

Last edited:
The bike has less than 1000km on it and is essentially brand new. I'm not sure how many of you have built a bike from the ground up but it's not cheap. He was pitted across from me at the national, it's immaculately clean. Buy a new bike and put suspension and bodywork on it, surprise your at 14k, then another set of wheels with rotors and more spares.

It is a bit expensive but it would be a perfect platform to start with to build a serious bike. Want junk? Look for a wrecked bike and slap some fairings on it. Not everyone wants to ride on a scrap heap and personally anything over 5000km would need atleast $1000 put into the motor for maintanenece.

Thanks buddy , I love these people that say the bike is overpriced, they obviously don'y have the first clue as to how much a proper race bike costs to build , it's pretty funny actually.

Thanks buddy , I love these people that say the bike is overpriced, they obviously don'y have the first clue as to how much a proper race bike costs to build , it's pretty funny actually.

No prob. I still think you should keep it and ride it though!

The way things are going , it looks like I will be,lol……see you at mosport in august?

not every one wants to race in competitions... 15k is way tooo much to spend on a track day bike from a buyers perspective... m sure its worth the money but thats no what i am looking for...

as for it being a platform to start on... what happens when someone starting into the track riding bunch wipes out on his/her $15k bike... cry on the side of the track???... $15k is for ppl who are racing competitively.... not for starters in my opinion...

either way no disrespect meant to anybody but i would rather take a bicycle around the track then pay $15K for a starter track pony....

awesome bike cdog but not for me..

all i wanted to know was whether SOAR has a forum or some classifieds/for sale platform.. thats all.. this thread is sorta getting sidetracked

Last edited:
You asked for a built 09+ zx6. What price range are you looking in and what do you consider "built".

There's no SOAR classifieds and yes that's too much money for a starter track bike.

Last edited:
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?183939-2008-GSXR-600-race-track-bike

thats what i consider to be built... i tried to make it clear that i am looking for bikes coming off SOAR/AMA.. may be i wasn't clear enough.. have no interest in competition... just wanna have a fun track day on a bike i love(2009-2012 zx6r)... track fairings, half decent suspension, fuel management etc.. their are quite a few out their around 5k-8K... just not the model and year i want...not that they are out of price range..they just aren't here... i like cdog's bike.. but one look at the list of goodies.. and i know thats a RACE bike... not a once a month track day bike...

seen quite a few EX-ama bikes in wera/omrra.. that are sort of toned down.. sold to guys who are starting up couple in Florida and California for $6K... just don't wanna drive all the way to cali to pick up a bike.. thats why was hoping for something similar here.. i have seen a few EX SOAR bikes that were sort of toned down and sold here for $5K.. by here i mean locally not on GTAM..

ANYWAYS.. thanks guys for your input.. i guess i will have to keep looking south of the border...

It's hard for us to help you when you aren't clear in what you actually want. You're expectations are unrealistic if you're including "ex AMA" and you think the $15G ZX6R is too expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How about you tell us exactly what your price range is?

You will not find an 09+ ZX6R with suspension and decent components for $5000.

no more than $6K.. its gonna be a track only bike so i don't care if its a non street-able title...seen one in Cali... hoping to get something like it.. let me see if i can find a link..

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2009-kawasaki-zx6r-5/#axzz36mrN4YuB

heres another one.. unfortunately sold.. this one i would love

http://www.omrra.com/forums/showthr...i-ZX6R-Race-Bike-6500-OBO-Mike-Sullivan-Owned

How about you tell us exactly what your price range is?

You will not find an 09+ ZX6R with suspension and decent components for $5000.

Last edited:
Don't bother finding the link. If the bike is in Cali it doesn't matter.

That bike is $7000 CAD and it's 4000km away.

Last edited:
OBO... its 4000KM away thats precisely why i was asking here...anyways i will just keep looking in the USA.. hopefully something will pop up closer.. it can be done caboose...its not impossible... just not here it seems

Don't bother finding the link. If the bike is in Cali it doesn't matter.

That bike is $7000 CAD and it's 4000km away.

Back
Top Bottom