2 Riders down at the forks | GTAMotorcycle.com

2 Riders down at the forks

Team_Green

Just rolled through the forks and saw 2 riders down. 4-5 cars had stopped and 911 was called so I rolled through. Scary. No cars involved so I'm not sure what happened. Maybe one low-sided and hit the other? My best guess. Pray both are okay.

Head on collision

Gws

oh ****!

gws riders

This is all I could find

Caledon OPP along with Caledon Fire and EMS responded to Forks of the Credit Road between Mississauga Road and Dominion Street for a 2 vehicle collision at around 5:30pm this evening. Emergency Dispatchers received several calls about 2 motorcycles that collided on the roadway and one of the cyclists was possibly seriously injured.
Paramedics along with firefighters treated the riders at scene and transported the riders with non life threatening injuries.
Forks of the Credit Road was closed from about 5:30pm to shortly after 7:00pm while police investigated as well as had local tow trucks remove the motorcycles.
Police are still investigating and charges are pending at this time.

**** is right. hopefully both are ok. Being nailed head on by another bike isn't something most of us think about, although on popular roads with plenty of curves I've seen riders in a pack often run wide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom