-Maverick-

In your lawnmower?

Me: 12 years. Damn it was dirty!

You?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last fall. Off to RR.

2 yrs ago

pACE-958007dt.jpg

Man I have a Honda pressure washer dam thing still works after 20 years of use and neglect, Honda builds good stuff, last time changed oil had some water in it, but I don't care nothing will kill this motor.....but it is a bit cranky to start..

Every Tank of GAS. I keep finding these on the side of the road and pick them up...spend 30 minutes and they run like new again....
75-Lawn-Boy-made-in-Galesburg.jpg

Bought a new mower 2-3 years ago. Decided at the beginning of this season to finally change the oil.

Checked the dipstick and the stuff looked brand new. Pleasant surprise. Guess I'll wait another 3 years.

Every Tank of GAS. I keep finding these on the side of the road and pick them up...spend 30 minutes and they run like new again....
75-Lawn-Boy-made-in-Galesburg.jpg
Do you sell em all refurbed and cleaned up? Can you tune em to run at a bit higher RPM? They always seemed so capable, were just being held back. You don't even wanna see my weed eater ;)

I got tired of the gas lawn mower

too much maintenance for my liking

bought an electric this year - now have to deal with the cord

Lawnboy 2 stroke is good machine.

Last edited:
Never changed in 14 years and the motor still ran first pull but unfortunately the deck rotted and the last time I tried to start it I pulled the damn motor right off. That was a Murray with a Briggs and Stratton.

They come with a 1/2 liter of fresh oil when you buy them. Currently my 10 year old CTC B&S 4HP bagger is hanging together by a thread, float leaks badly so the 'oil' is actually more gas than oil. Such a pita to block the thing up to drain the oil. Next one will be electric.

They come with a 1/2 liter of fresh oil when you buy them. Currently my 10 year old CTC B&S 4HP bagger is hanging together by a thread, float leaks badly so the 'oil' is actually more gas than oil. Such a pita to block the thing up to drain the oil. Next one will be electric.
Let the gas tank run down and then remove the oil fill cap.Tip it over to drain and refill with fresh.Works for most mowers.

Back
Top Bottom