Any riders under 21? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Any riders under 21?

Robert96

Looking for riders under 21 that want to meet up. I'm 17 and ride a 250. Doesn't matter what u ride. I'm out in York region and durham areas. Looking for riders around my age.

Hi, Im 20 and ride a cbr250, if you want to go for a ride I'm free until 6 today.

He either has no insurance or is paying over 1k a month. I have a friend his age on a cbr 125 and he's paying 350 a month.
That doesn't mean anything. Different people. Different circumstances etc. I'm curious to know how bad it it's but let's not jump up the new members ass.

At 16 I rode a zx9 and at 19 I rode a zx10. They were my dads and I was legally insured.

Not everyone is the first rider in the family or has rich parents (mine sure weren't). Who cares how he has the bike, next everyone's going to insist it's too much bike for him.

At 16 I rode a zx9 and at 19 I rode a zx10. They were my dads and I was legally insured.

Not everyone is the first rider in the family or has rich parents (mine sure weren't). Who cares how he has the bike, next everyone's going to insist it's too much bike for him.
According to GTAM logic, you are not alive..... Zombie?

Thank you dricked! People shouldn't just assume.

Back
Top Bottom