Car got broken into | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car got broken into

FD Biker

So ****ing mad this morning both my 32gb ipods gone and gps gone yet they leave the 5 dollar bill wtf????

Will my car insurance cover the ipods? Gps was old so don't tally care but still ****** grrrrrrrrrr listening to my iPod on my way to work was the only relaxing part of my day now my whole day is ruined :(

Don't touch the bill much see if the police can lift prints and what a retard, really who the f**k steals Gps and Ipods... They are cheap as **** now days, that sucks ****** buzz man no car alarm?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They will probably cover your ipods and GPS, but your deductible is likely about $500 for theft so you may be at a break even at best. Sorry for your loss.

really who the **** steals Gps and Ipods...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

desperate people do desperate things, i wouldn't leave a nickel on display

Learned a long time ago not to leave anything in the car you want to keep. Sad, but that's reality.

That really sucks dude.

Happened to me twice in my life, first time was my car stereo, luckily they only got the subs and amps. Second time is was some kids cause all they took was change left the Satellite Radio and some other expensive crap. My wife leaves the windows down all the time in her car and I keep warning her what might happen... Women they never learn !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Your home insurance covers the property in your car, not your car insurance. I would never make a claim that small (deductible likely exceeds the value and your house insurance will probably go up (I have a claim free discount of a few hundred a year I would lose)).

Sorry to hear, I have had my car busted into twice in toronto, once they took a coat, once they took $3 in change. I thought about leaving the car unlocked like some people do with convertibles to mitigate damage, but didn't really want people continuously rummaging through my car.

typically i think these items would go through home insurance.

long time ago, when i was in college my car was broken into, they smashed the passnger window, you never get all of the glass out, you will find pieces for years...

anyway, they took my wifes (g/f at the time) leather jacket, left mine, couldnt get the radio out, left it behind. but they took my backpack from school, this was about a month (maybe less?) before exams, so I lost al of my notes (yes, this was before laptops/tablets,...) and my textbooks ( a b!tch to decide if i would replace or not before exams, they were not cheap)

anyways sucks when somebody decides they need your stuff more then you...

I've had cars broken into a few times. I don't bother locking my van unless I have something of value in it. My wife always locks her car and that's the one that's been broken into.

I used to do it all the time looking for change, but just unlocked doors. Kids will be kids. Live and learn.

Sorry to hear.

This happens daily in Toronto, and hourly in Montreal. I hope they didn't smash your windows, as they did to mine.

don't touch the bill much see if the police can lift prints and what a retard, really who the ****** steals gps and ipods... They are cheap as **** now days, that sucks ****** buzz man no car alarm?

Sent from my nexus 4 using tapatalk

crackheads!

Well some good news, they caught the *** holes! Our next door neighbors truck was stolen and our neighbor down the streets car was stolen as well. They found the truck and car and a whole bunch of electronics. We got one ipod back as well as the cords and gps. Still missing one ipod but the police are still looking for invetory and will follow up on Monday if they find anything else! Not too shabby! Thanks for all the comments! Funny I'm a woman and I always lock the car it's the husband that always leaves it unlocked and I'm constantly bitching at him to lock it even if we are in Lakefield. Though the good part is I'm pretty sure he left it unlocked so probably did save my window from being smashed in.

Well some good news, they caught the *** holes! Our next door neighbors truck was stolen and our neighbor down the streets car was stolen as well. They found the truck and car and a whole bunch of electronics. We got one ipod back as well as the cords and gps. Still missing one ipod but the police are still looking for invetory and will follow up on Monday if they find anything else! Not too shabby! Thanks for all the comments! Funny I'm a woman and I always lock the car it's the husband that always leaves it unlocked and I'm constantly bitching at him to lock it even if we are in Lakefield. Though the good part is I'm pretty sure he left it unlocked so probably did save my window from being smashed in.

Great news, it's good they didn't take your car too.

Don't touch the bill much see if the police can lift prints and what a retard

You really believe the cops would bother to do that for a minor theft? You've been watching too much CSI.

crackheads!

F'ing crackheads. Used to work near Richmond and Sherbourne, had my car broken into once (bye bye Macbook), and the tankbag on my bike (bye bye broken Ray Bans and $2 change)

Had my old truck broken into at Brampton GO station some years ago, nothing inside to steal, but crackhead@ssh0le destroyed the ignition trying to steal it. Cost me $800 to fix. They caught him trying to steal another car a few hours later.

Had my old truck broken into at Brampton GO station some years ago, nothing inside to steal, but crackhead@ssh0le destroyed the ignition trying to steal it. Cost me $800 to fix. They caught him trying to steal another car a few hours later.

Looking on the bright side, with the passage of some years, right now surely he's rehabilitated and contributing to society.

Back
Top Bottom