Rocket Motorcycle! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rocket Motorcycle!

Uhlaf

I had my first bike a 1981 Yamaha XS650 and my only mode of transportation picked up and brought down to Robbie Rocket at Rocket motorcycle. I remember my father asking me once when mechanics started wearing ties and what ever happened to proper garages, I think he would be pleased with Rob. No fuss, no gimicks, no ********, a garage full of bikes; from old beauties like mine and a couple RD350s and a GS500 to 2010+ crotch rockets, a man, his tools and 40 years of experience. Of course rob is infamous in the GTA having raced bikes since the 70's, and fixing them for just having found this out I was really confident leaving my motorcycle with him.

He changed my tires, new chain, sprockets, went through my carbs, fixed the terrible electrical job that my bikes previous owner left me and just went ahead and fixed a couple other things he saw along the way and saftied the bike. Oh, and he drove me most of my way home after asking me to stop by to pick out some signal lights.

10/10 would recommend. Great guy and will be taking all my business to him from now on.

If you stop by don't forget to say hi to his dog Mia, she's really friendly!

215 Oakdale Road
416-746-1563

Back
Top Bottom