Rear stand TMP July 5 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Rear stand TMP July 5

Well, rest assured that if you crash and something happens to you that prevents you from getting yourself home, people will be there to load all your stuff on your trailer, pick up your bike, contact your emergency number, etc., and will do it gladly. I hope that it doesn't happen, but then again there's a risk involved in riding bikes.

Be safe, and try not to let other people's friendly requests bother you too much.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Oh please, what a victim

I have taken people to the hospital from the track, I have helped others load, unload, I have even brought bikes to the track for others to race and driven kms away to deliver parts to people that need them for race or track weekends and have had friends help me when I crash, so spare me the track friendship lesson

My comment was specifically to this
Thanks. I did the zip tie thing after I noticed the dent, and it's just a pain to have to do it.
not about helping others

Getting others to go through trouble because something is a pain for you is not right - I didn't know you were not coordinated enough to put on a zip tie, wonder how you manage to go around a track.. but that is none of my business, my last comment here!

Oh please, what a victim

I have taken people to the hospital from the track, I have helped others load, unload, I have even brought bikes to the track for others to race and driven kms away to deliver parts to people that need them for race or track weekends and have had friends help me when I crash, so spare me the track friendship lesson

My comment was specifically to this not about helping others

Getting others to go through trouble because something is a pain for you is not right - I didn't know you were not coordinated enough to put on a zip tie, wonder how you manage to go around a track.. but that is none of my business, my last comment here!
I really hope you're there if I wipe out!

Oh please, what a victim

Before you put the nail in the coffin just let me get this straight. It's ok to bring people's bike to the track to race, go get parts for them, load and unload bikes, but not ok to let them use your spare stand? I may need to get coached on forum etiquette

Hi Suzuko. I may be out this Saturday at TM P again. You are welcome to sit under the canopy. I could bring a spare rear stand too . Track days are about going fast and having fun. And getting yourself and your bike home in the same condition that you arrived. Honda 404.

Same

Hi Suzuko. I may be out this Saturday at TM P again. You are welcome to sit under the canopy. I could bring a spare rear stand too . Track days are about going fast and having fun. And getting yourself and your bike home in the same condition that you arrived. Honda 404.

P

You are being an internet a**.

Since you aren't an a** maybe find another thread.

Oh please, what a victim

Thanks! I appreciate the offer . I'm not sure if I'm gonna make it out tomorrow cause of the weather, but I'm keeping a close eye to see if it'll turn for the better... I hope so.

Last time Carboncat let me use his motorcycle wheel chock and he even helped me tune up my suspension, and gave me some riding tips. It's good to know that the majority of people at the track are cool like that.

Back
Top Bottom